• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, this is all over the place. Not really into stories that aren't coherent. I'll play a litte more, hopefully the animation is good.

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
I did the first minigame and the reward animation wouldn't stop. Tried the game for 15 mins and between the spelling/grammar errors and so many bugs, I just gave up after that. Calling this game "completed" is a joke.
I Agree with that my dude...

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Here it is the 1.1 mac version:
I hope you will follow us with "Hotel Nova": cover.png
And this time I hope with less bugs and a more interesting gameplay

Reactions: grego

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
This is the windows link, but the thread should be already updated

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Here it is the 1.1 mac version:
I hope you will follow us with "Hotel Nova": View attachment 504425
And this time I hope with less bugs and a more interesting gameplay
The Hotel Nova Pic looks good.
Please post more Information and more preview Pics.
What kinks are planed ? I hope for stronger Femdom,bdsm, cbt,pegging and much more contend in this one.
Your mr-casanova-3-hot-roommates Game is nice but a bit soft for my taste.

Reactions: GreenLizy

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
The Hotel Nova Pic looks good.
Please post more Information and more preview Pics.
What kinks are planed ? I hope for stronger Femdom,bdsm, cbt,pegging and much more contend in this one.
Your mr-casanova-3-hot-roommates Game is nice but a bit soft for my taste.
Can't spoil that much, I've put some pictures in my discord for my patrons, but the gameplay is actually pretty fun, no more pixelled men in a pixelled map, it's more like "Ren-py" style, but with a strategic ,yet easy and not grindin, gameplay. Maybe at mid February I will release a demo or a first patch. Fetishes will remain mostly the same, with more fantasy themes stats.png Office[BUST][Exp5x1].png

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
I hope to have many foot fetish, trampling, footstool scenes. may be and human ashtray or toilet pls

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
please do something for all the bug
I really want to test the game but all those bug are soo annoying that I rage quite each time I try
and why when I run my speed change randomly ?

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
please do something for all the bug
I really want to test the game but all those bug are soo annoying that I rage quite each time I try
and why when I run my speed change randomly ?
Send me a private message with the bugs' description if you can.
I will post a raw demo on my patreon of my new project so they can test it. I think I need at least 15/20 days for a public
release

Immagine.png
Dont't worry, there won't be grinding, farming, roaming (yes no more little rpg maker's little men)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Send me a private message with the bugs' description if you can.
I will post a raw demo on my patreon of my new project so they can test it. I think I need at least 15/20 days for a public
release

View attachment 528410
Dont't worry, there won't be grinding, farming, roaming (yes no more little rpg maker's little men)
the problem isn't rpg maker , I love rpg maker games , it's just all the bug and the gameplay bad design , like when you run the speed change randomly , why ?

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
the problem isn't rpg maker , I love rpg maker games , it's just all the bug and the gameplay bad design , like when you run the speed change randomly , why ?
You have a sort of stamina, you should just wait some seconds and you will be able to run again (i Made that because of the timed minigames, maybe i should Remove that in the normal map)

Reactions: Nayko93
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote