VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
For some reason in evening(Not night) whenever I hit the 2nd floor I'm hard locked because a text "HI MATT!" comes up, everytime I close/skip/continue, the message box goes away and pops back up instantly. And it bricks the game, you gotta reload.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
bug bug and bug .... ( and I just played it for 2 min )
when I run the speed change randomly
when I'm upstairs a dial " hi matt " pop again and again
when I click on the washing machine I find a drawing for a quest that I need to bring it to a girl but the girl didn't gave me this quest yet , I haven't speak with her yet

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
when I click on the washing machine I find a drawing for a quest that I need to bring it to a girl but the girl didn't gave me this quest yet , I haven't speak with her yet
We understand your pain mah bruddah, but have no fear, da wae shall be known to us.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Basically one event gone parallel randomly (maybe my mouse whirl has gone down while my cursor was on that), so that means that between 18p.m and 21p.m
on the second floor there is a bug where a message will repeat lots of time...
Will upload an other build with some extra drawings too, for now just don't go there in that time lol (you can talk with the monster in the storage room to skip time or just wait that the 9 p.m and the message should go away)

Last edited:
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
So how do you get the new scenes? The one with Mia in particular. I guess they should be behind her talk option but no matter how many relationship points I have, I can't talk to her.

Edit: Nevermind, you need exactly 4 relationship points with her, if you have more OR less, it counts as not having a good enough relationship with her.

Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
So how do you get the new scenes? The one with Mia in particular. I guess they should be behind her talk option but no matter how many relationship points I have, I can't talk to her.

Edit: Nevermind, you need exactly 4 relationship points with her, if you have more OR less, it counts as not having a good enough relationship with her.
Wait, so if you have too much, you brick any further relationships with her? Damn that sucks.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Wait, so if you have too much, you brick any further relationships with her? Damn that sucks.
Yeah, it's a bit broken but I guess you can work around it with save-editors. Not that it should be necessary to do so, but hey, it's possible.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
For some reason in evening(Not night) whenever I hit the 2nd floor I'm hard locked because a text "HI MATT!" comes up, everytime I close/skip/continue, the message box goes away and pops back up instantly. And it bricks the game, you gotta reload.
Same here lol

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019

I wrote that in one of her dialogue (you can't do that, you need more relationship (4))

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I wrote that in one of her dialogue (you can't do that, you need more relationship (4))
I know, but when it says that you need more relationship points and you have, let's say, 6 points with her already, you'd expect that you have a good enough relationship to pass that check. So I thought that there simply was no check for it, I didn't expect it to only check whether her value was precisely 4.

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
I know, but when it says that you need more relationship points and you have, let's say, 6 points with her already, you'd expect that you have a good enough relationship to pass that check. So I thought that there simply was no check for it, I didn't expect it to only check whether her value was precisely 4.
Yea, it shouldn't be X=4, should be X equals or is greater than 4.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Hi! We aren't dead, we just tried some other projects, but meanwhile I will put some "holiday" updates! First of all I have to fix all the bugs, then I will release a christmas update, but before of that... neme halloween 1.png
Yeah, that's pretty late for halloween, but I love it, so the next patch will be about the scary night!
Edit: this time I won't draw 4 toes, I'm sorry If I've offended the foot fetish community (touchy bitches...)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote