Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I dunno about Kristina. Body is nice, ponytail is nice. I dunno about the face being kinda similar to D. What about altering the face a bit? Maybe give her a slightly longer face. or is the nose too small. Hmm, maeby its just me. But i think another nose, a sligghtly longer face could help making her look less like a D "copy".

Also the asian. her face doesn't look that interesting. It should be more detailed and it's a bit too cute/round imo.

The first petite girl the keen surfer has more details, alone the freckles helped a lot.

I mean take Elena for example. She has a longer face, not that smal nose than D. She hasn't the perfect round and cute face like D but that's exactly the reason why Elena was, in my opinion, more interesting appearance-wise (ignoring the character which I enjoyed more as well, but that's not important for my argument)

But however it will be, best of luck!
I think the hot blonde was intentionally planned to look like D.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually so far I kind of prefer Yuki and Freckle.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There may be a story line with the blonde girl that uses her looking like D who may be a famous model by then.

Apr 18, 2019
The freckle is my favorite yet, as well. Yuki… I looked at the images again and maybe it is also the eyes. They look too big, and I am not talking about not asian enough, japanese have more roundish eyes than chinese, no i mean the overall size of 'em.

Also even she is asian, I don't buy she is 18. Freckles and D Doppelganger okay, but Yuki? Nah. The body type fits, asians are petite. only the face I think looks too young or maybe unrealistic?

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The freckle is my favorite yet, as well. Yuki… I looked at the images again and maybe it is also the eyes. They look too big, and I am not talking about not asian enough, japanese have more roundish eyes than chinese, no i mean the overall size of 'em.

Also even she is asian, I don't buy she is 18. Freckles and D Doppelganger okay, but Yuki? Nah. The body type fits, asians are petite. only the face I think looks too young or maybe unrealistic?
Maybe Yuki is a robot sent back through time to bang the MC for the survival of the human race.

Guess we'll have to wait and see! :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe Yuki is a robot sent back through time to bang the MC for the survival of the human race.

Guess we'll have to wait and see! :D
I know this is off topi8c but what is your game?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I have a faith in the hard work of Mr.Dots. At least everyone can be sure that the game will not be abandoned and updates will not be delayed. I just hope that SL won't be as insanely boring as Melody was.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hello to Everyone!

Today we are unveiling the eighth character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.

As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.

Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc.

We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.

About our new character

This week's new character is Jazmin, and she will help you with activities that will take place in and around the hotel.

Jazmin (aka “Jazzy”) is in her mid-twenties, and she regards herself as a very independent woman. Not only is she very fit and highly interested in various sports, she is also a professional masseuse and an expert at giving first aid and helping to relieve pain in her own special way.

She is great at organizing and running extracurricular activities for guests staying at the hotel.

Jazmin also used to work at Xianne’s (from “Melody”) mothers massage parlour, and is well-versed at giving special treatment to her loyal customers, if you know what I mean.

Maybe she is the kind of girl that interests you?

*You won't be able to rename Jazmin when she appears in the game.

You will get to learn more about her character during the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section #feedback-sl

SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released on Saturday, February 29th.

Have a great day!
Mrdots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello to Everyone!

Today we are unveiling the eighth character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.

As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.

Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc.

We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.

About our new character

This week's new character is Jazmin, and she will help you with activities that will take place in and around the hotel.

Jazmin (aka “Jazzy”) is in her mid-twenties, and she regards herself as a very independent woman. Not only is she very fit and highly interested in various sports, she is also a professional masseuse and an expert at giving first aid and helping to relieve pain in her own special way.

She is great at organizing and running extracurricular activities for guests staying at the hotel.

Jazmin also used to work at Xianne’s (from “Melody”) mothers massage parlour, and is well-versed at giving special treatment to her loyal customers, if you know what I mean.

You will get to learn more about her character during the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section #feedback-sl

SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released on Saturday, February 29th.

Have a great day!
Mrdots.
Didn't do much customization on this character. Looks like Eden, doesn't it?

Welp, I won't complain. I still think she's gorgeous!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello to Everyone!

About our new character

Have a great day!
Mrdots.
So we will add another chocolate beauty to the mix:)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-09-lust-passion.5944/page-1004#post-2576775

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a faith in the hard work of Mr.Dots. At least everyone can be sure that the game will not be abandoned and updates will not be delayed. I just hope that SL won't be as insanely boring as Melody was.
While for me Melody is a distant second to DMD, you should bear in mind Patreon had metaphorically jumped on Mr.Dots balls with golf cleats over DMD. IMO Melody was as much a machine to make money as a way to prove to Patreon the team could make games that fit the new dicta of the Patreon Purge.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
that is bullshit

it is only like that when the dev is making it like that and Mr.Dot never makes games like that Period!

and who says Men can not be "sluts" when fucking around???
when they do that they will called "Man whore" :cool:

and the typical dickhead comment here is "Men fuck, women get fucked" :rolleyes:
so woman are only there to get fucked yes????
i think you should respect the Female gender a bit more (n)
Of course men can be also "whores", but that's no problem because i repeat: men fuck, women get fucked, men give it, women take it, that's the "nature of things" :). It's one thing for a man to say : I fucked the hell out of hundreds of women, made them lose their minds, roll their eyes back, and i put my sperm in all of them and allover their bodies, I had them, I "possessed" them, they were mine! And a completely different thing for a woman to say: I got fucked by hundreds of men, sucked their cocks and swallowed all, they made me lose control, they had me, they"possessed" me, i was theirs.. By all due respect for the "Female gender", which respect I do have (!), I can not respect SLUTS! I know that according to "Sex and the City" women should fuck around like men while looking for "love" and for "the one" but how much respect can that "one" have for you when you find him, after you have been HAD by at least half of all men in the neighborhood? And I'm not talking about "political correctness" here, I'm talking about the TRUTH! And.. the nature of things.. You've been had again, dear women! This time by "Sex and the City" & Co. :) How about a little respect for "the one" while looking for him? Wouldn't he deserve that? Wouldn't YOU deserve that.. self respect?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Of course men can be also "whores", but that's no problem because i repeat: men fuck, women get fucked, men give it, women take it, that's the "nature of things" :). It's one thing for a man to say : I fucked the hell out of hundreds of women, made them lose their minds, roll their eyes back, and i put my sperm in all of them and allover their bodies, I had them, I "possessed" them, they were mine! And a completely different thing for a woman to say: I got fucked by hundreds of men, sucked their cocks and swallowed all, they made me lose control, they had me, they"possessed" me, i was theirs.. By all due respect for the "Female gender", which respect I do have (!), I can not respect SLUTS! I know that according to "Sex and the City" women should fuck around like men while looking for "love" and for "the one" but how much respect can that "one" have for you when you find him, after you have been HAD by at least half of all men in the neighborhood? And I'm not talking about "political correctness" here, I'm talking about the TRUTH! And.. the nature of things.. You've been had again, dear women! This time by "Sex and the City" & Co. :) How about a little respect for "the one" while looking for him? Wouldn't he deserve that? Wouldn't YOU deserve that.. self respect?
tl;dr
So the quint essence of your text is, if women enjoy sex and have different sexual partners they are sluts, while men fucking around just do their natural thing. But you have respect for women as long as they keep their virginity.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
SL Development Update 7 – New Character Unveiled Today!

Hello to all our fans and supporters!

Today we are unveiling the seventh character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.

About our new character
We’re pretty sure that the character in the previews below will look familiar to most of you already.
This new character is known as Kristina, and she will help with the running of the hotel.
She’s eighteen years of age, in her first year of studying interior design at college, and she is in charge of the overall beauty and style of the hotel.

Kristina is very outgoing, she likes to take risks and is always looking for some kind of adventure in her life.
She also has two older sisters.

*You will be able to rename Kristina when she appears in the game.

Hairstyle Issue. We need your help!

As you will see below, there are a few different hairstyles that we have as options for Kristina.
We had some trouble is deciding which one we should go with so what we would like you to do, is to vote for which design you like the best in our poll!

The style with the most votes will be the design that we will go with in the game for the Kristina character.
So get voting! The poll will be open for seven days before it closes.

NOTE: If you choose the “Ponytail Look” and it wins, then Kristina will become D’s doppelgänger. If one of the other two designs wins, then she will be a different character altogether ;)
VOTE HERE:

Feedback

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.

Be sure to check back with us next week for our eight character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released here on our Subscribestar page, on Saturday, February 29th.

We’ll check back again with you next week.

Have a great day!

Mrdots.
SL Development Update 7 – New Character Unveiled Today!

Hello to all our fans and supporters!

Today we are unveiling the seventh character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.

About our new character
We’re pretty sure that the character in the previews below will look familiar to most of you already.
This new character is known as Kristina, and she will help with the running of the hotel.
She’s eighteen years of age, in her first year of studying interior design at college, and she is in charge of the overall beauty and style of the hotel.

Kristina is very outgoing, she likes to take risks and is always looking for some kind of adventure in her life.
She also has two older sisters.

*You will be able to rename Kristina when she appears in the game.

Hairstyle Issue. We need your help!

As you will see below, there are a few different hairstyles that we have as options for Kristina.
We had some trouble is deciding which one we should go with so what we would like you to do, is to vote for which design you like the best in our poll!

The style with the most votes will be the design that we will go with in the game for the Kristina character.
So get voting! The poll will be open for seven days before it closes.

NOTE: If you choose the “Ponytail Look” and it wins, then Kristina will become D’s doppelgänger. If one of the other two designs wins, then she will be a different character altogether ;)
VOTE HERE:

Feedback

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.

Be sure to check back with us next week for our eight character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released here on our Subscribestar page, on Saturday, February 29th.

We’ll check back again with you next week.

Have a great day!

Mrdots.
In my humble oppinion Kristina's eyes should be a little smaller and her lips a little more sensual!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
tl;dr
So the quint essence of your text is, if women enjoy sex and have different sexual partners they are sluts, while men fucking around just do their natural thing. But you have respect for women as long as they keep their virginity.
Kinda .. yes :) Whereby virginity would be really utopic.. I was taking about fucking around with the whole neighbourhood while looking for "the one" :) I mean OK fuck around as much as you want but then.. stop looking for "the one" because you neither deserve nor can you deal with only one, after such a marathon.. Wanna be a slut? OK, be a slut and i would fully respect your choice. Yes, I can respect a slut who agrees that she's a slut, stands to her decision and behaves accordingly! But i can not respect a slut who then finds an idiot to marry her and then behaves as if she's the virgin Mary in person, after she fucked the whole town.. In my understanding, that would be a "con artist". And sorry but .. i have no respect for cheaters.. So in my humble opinion it's either/or: Be a decent woman, get married to "the one" you deserve and be happy .. or.. be a slut, fuck the whole town, enjoy it and be happy. But then.. stop looking for "the one".. You can't have both!

Reactions: MLBnoob

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Didn't do much customization on this character.
For real, this is a very 'Character Select Screen' look. Black girls are sorely lacking in the scene, so I would have hoped for better from MrDots - competition for Motkeyz. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.