Comics Collection Pinup Mr. Ploxy Collection [2024-01-30] [Mr. Ploxy]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
He's currently working on Raven. Also do any of you guys want me to post WIPs within this thread? So I can keep this update to date before we wait for the reward to be drop. I was against the idea at first because I want to be seens less obvious within their discord and figuring it will just be me spamming the thread for no apparent reason.

Sep 22, 2017
He's currently working on Raven. Also do any of you guys want me to post WIPs within this thread? So I can keep this update to date before we wait for the reward to be drop. I was against the idea at first because I want to be seens less obvious within their discord and figuring it will just be me spamming the thread for no apparent reason.
Do whatever you're comfortable with. If you don't want to post the WIPs out of fear of suspicion then don't. Your contributions are always appreciated, however.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Welp, I got kick out of that Discord role but i'm am still in the Discord. So he don't expect me leaking stuff here...for now at least. I just wasn't paying for the previous months I was in. That was a long record of two years in that role without paying a dime for it. Sorry you guys aren't getting any recent rewards from me atm. I will get back that role later on because i'm busyright now and this will give me time to lay low.

At least I know how long I can be in that role unpaid without being seen suspicious lol.

Last edited:

Azizos76

Feb 27, 2022
Welp, I got kick out of that Discord role but i'm am still in the Discord. So he don't expect me leaking stuff here...for now at least. I just wasn't paying for the previous months I was in. That was a long record of two years in that role without paying a dime for it. Sorry you guys aren't getting any recent rewards from me atm. I will get back that role later on because i'm busyright now and this will give me time to lay low.

At least I know how long I can be in that role unpaid without being seen suspicious lol.
How'd you even pull that off lmao. Mad respect

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
How'd you even pull that off lmao. Mad respect
Understanding how the discord bot integration work. Plus I was still see as a sub on his SubcribeStar page. Even though my credit card stop working there. So I was still within that Discord role. Once I switch to his Fanbox page. It alot easy to tell who get the role or not since he have to give roles manually from that page.
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
November & December 2022 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Enjoy, Sorry about the long wait for this.

Last edited:

Azizos76

Feb 27, 2022
Understanding how the discord bot integration work. Plus I was still see as a sub on his SubcribeStar page. Even though my credit card stop working there. So I was still within that Discord role. Once I switch to his Fanbox page. It alot easy to tell who get the role or not since he have to give roles manually from that page.

November & December 2022 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Enjoy, Sorry about the long wait for this.
Very nice. Thanks a bunch

secrom

Nov 2, 2020

can you give me the files as a single download rather than the folder if you dont mind?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
January 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Thank you for your patience.

CatAttack1993

Aug 17, 2022
Does anyone have the Iono animation with voice in 4K? I found this but it's only 1080p.

Edit: OK, so I did some digging and discovered that the Iono animation doesn't exist in 4K with voice. It's either 1080p with voice or 4K voiceless, so I stitched the voiced audio and 4K video together myself. Unfortunately the voiced audio only has a bitrate of 125kbps instead of 318kbps but it'll have to do until an official version is released.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Februray 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. I'm very late on this sorry.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
March 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Thank you for your patience