Comics Collection Pinup Mr. Ploxy Collection [2024-01-30] [Mr. Ploxy]

Eroztatic

Jan 16, 2022
wdym "normal"? what in the actual quack
normal for him to make this kind of stuff. I am not talking about it as a "normal" thing to do (fetish)...

Anyways, I liked it. If you think about it, at the end its fiction, it has nothing to do with reality and YOU SHOULD ALWAYS separate them (obviously in rl this is a different matter).
Also you can find even worse things (like guro, etc... or even more xtreme bestiality)...

Reactions: NokoMaster

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This argument could work if it was against people watching live leak videos, torture videos, and videos of people blowing their brain out. You know? real life stuff. But it not, it being implied to fictional content with over exaggerated features/situations. Which is why those arguments comes off as ridiculous and morally stupid.

Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
NOVEMBER 2023 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lazynutter

Jul 8, 2020
This argument could work if it was against people watching live leak videos, torture videos, and videos of people blowing their brain out. You know? real life stuff. But it not, it being implied to fictional content with over exaggerated features/situations. Which is why those arguments comes off as ridiculous and morally stupid.
I would call it common sense but whatever i guess

• Red Heart
Reactions: condomlancer

GKagura

Jan 25, 2021
This must have been discussed here before, but I honestly don't understand why he also includes the 48fps variants, they look like absolute crap.
I don't know if the 4K versions are upscaled too, but it just seems off for the artist himself to post these. These are usually done by 4K60FPS-brained fans post release.

I know I can just ignore it, I'm just curious is all.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This must have been discussed here before, but I honestly don't understand why he also includes the 48fps variants, they look like absolute crap.
I don't know if the 4K versions are upscaled too, but it just seems off for the artist himself to post these. These are usually done by 4K60FPS-brained fans post release.

I know I can just ignore it, I'm just curious is all.
I trying to keep my present low their to not get outed. So I don't ask those obvious questions why. From what I gather he does use AI interpolation but he can only able to go up to 48FPS without it blowing up his PC for some reason.

EmperorJXL

Feb 2, 2022
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
Thank you

Reactions: ReichLoli

小66

Feb 17, 2023
Excuse me, I did not see the 3-minute video of the in the 2023 October and November files. Is this video not included in the sponsorship?

Reactions: BulmaBriefs