MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Miyamin

May 13, 2021
Defending Lydia Collier might be one to add to the list. It has some great scenes with quite a few diverging paths. While there is an official walkthrough, I found found it a bit hard to follow and incomplete.
The developer has said that he's remaking the walkthrough—which is really out of date—and is currently working on it. But it's true that if it's not good enough, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one from MrBubu.

For suggestions, I'd say Game of Heart and Summer Heat wouldn't be a bad idea. But as jadepaladin said, he'll probably have quite a backlog when he gets back, so let's wait and see...

DansProphet

Jan 29, 2019
Any news on Ripples chapter 7 walkthrough? Or is this the wrong place to ask this? If so I will delete this reply ASAP

pitao

May 18, 2023
I'll work on it eventually, I'm a bit behind after my Holiday and got to catch up on game releases...
Welcome back MrBubu, hope you enjoyed a lot your vacations :)
Yeah probably there was a lot of updates of games you made WTs, just from my favorite game list I count at least 3. Ripples, Projekt Passion and City of Broken Dreamers, this last one probably is the one more in need of your very good (and easy readable, not like the pdf WT in the COBD OP links lol) walkthroughs because the game got completed, and from I read often on the COBD thread there is a lot of doubts on how to get this or that ending, often I try to help users there and many times based on your WT hehe.
I already finished all this 3 games updates I mentioned but when your WTs are available I always have them open on a browser tab to help me guide on any doubt I have with choices. Keep up the good work you do here but take it easy and don't burn out trying to catch up with the walkthroughs.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to post suggestions for my next work .

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
FYI the bugs you mentioned in the 1.6 latest walkthrough for the 1.01 game version have already been partially fixed (except for the one at the end of Chapter 8 and the very first one in Chapter 9), I reported these myself to Stoya and he released a silent update to 1.01 (no version change) that fixed them. Maybe you didn't use the latest one when doing your walkthrough..?

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
FYI the bugs you mentioned in the 1.6 latest walkthrough for the 1.01 game version have already been partially fixed (except for the one at the end of Chapter 8 and the very first one in Chapter 9), I reported these myself to Stoya and he released a silent update to 1.01 (no version change) that fixed them. Maybe you didn't use the latest one when doing your walkthrough..?
I have the version that was uploaded here on 2024-08-24.

Anyway we should expect 1.02 in September, I'll update the walkthrough when that version comes out.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
I have the version that was uploaded here on 2024-08-24.

Anyway we should expect 1.02 in September, I'll update the walkthrough when that version comes out.
Yeah the 1.01 release here on F95 is no longer up-to-date. Anyway all the bugs you noticed, including the two not already fixed, will be fixed with 1.02.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes