MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to post suggestions for my next work .

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Great stuff. Your walkthroughs make we want to try the games, as I also don't like the feeling of missing out on stuff. I know you were away for a few weeks so no rush, but I am looking forward to whenever you get the Pale Carnations walkthrough updated. Your walkthrough for that VN is an example of me playing the game because of the walkthrough. Appreciate the work

Reactions: MrBubu

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
You're great man, thank you. Question for you about these guides, which game do you think is the most complicated/takes the longest to write a walkthrough for?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
You're great man, thank you. Question for you about these guides, which game do you think is the most complicated/takes the longest to write a walkthrough for?
As Déshonorée said Our Red String (and Good Girl Gone Bad before) by EvaKiss are in the most complicated to do.
Being a DIK as well, the free roam are more and more complex with multiple "sub quests".

Overall what is complicated is finding the best way to visualize the "flow" in a PDF when the story branches into multiple paths.

Also the more I appreciate the games, the longer it takes me because I play it as well... :)

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Since you asked for suggestions I'll throw out "University of Problems". I don't know if it'd be a difficult one to do or not. But I think it'd be cool to have a good walkthrough to help out

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hey,

Can you make a walkthrough of this game? The game is great and I think a walkthrough would be nice.
Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-underground-studio.130096/
Since you asked for suggestions I'll throw out "University of Problems". I don't know if it'd be a difficult one to do or not. But I think it'd be cool to have a good walkthrough to help out
Thanks, I had both already bookmarked, which only means I'll considerate them among a lot of others next time I choose a game.

P.S.: There is no fixed method, the selection criteria are heavily influenced by my mood at the time and how horny I am! ;-)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Miyamin

May 13, 2021
As Aohsyyen said, I highly recommend Race of Life! It's a really good game, and it's still in its early days. I haven't played University of Problem in quite a while, but I think it would be cool to have a walkthrough as well.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

H0L0

Dec 17, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
An Update for the newest Version Ch4Up4 would be appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work.