MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

omobo

Aug 2, 2018
while i don't have any games to suggest, i just wanted to pop in and say that this is really cool of you! i took a peep at one of your pdfs and i have to admit, i expected less. good work and keep it up!

Reactions: MrBubu and tombeir

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I believe they have already done that walkthrough
Current version is for Chapter 11, working on epilogue currently.

for ORS it goes: chapter XX prologue, chapter XX, chapter XX epilogue
Then for each there is ALPHA, BETA, Final.

Current walkthrough is Chapter 11 Final
Currently working on Chapter 11 Epilogue BETA

if that makes sense...

Reactions: Visick and Balu83

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Hello, just a suggestion. There's this game called Summer Heat and it just got updated. It has a pretty decent story and gorgeous models. I think it really needs your walkthrough.
Would echo this request, I've had my eyes on this one and a walkthrough would be a big push for me to finally try it

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hello, just a suggestion. There's this game called Summer Heat and it just got updated. It has a pretty decent story and gorgeous models. I think it really needs your walkthrough.
Would echo this request, I've had my eyes on this one and a walkthrough would be a big push for me to finally try it
I've already started work on the next new game walkthrough, but I'll keep it in mind for the one after.

I still have a few releases to complete and I expect a few other games will come out within the month, so I'll be busy for a while.

Reactions: tec_rose and Visick

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
Would you consider Corporate Culture since Zoey Raven decided to stop working on their PDF WT for it? Seems the latest update changed up a bunch of variables or something.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Would you consider Corporate Culture since Zoey Raven decided to stop working on their PDF WT for it? Seems the latest update changed up a bunch of variables or something.
Based on reviews it looks good so I've bookmarked it.
I cannot promise anything more at this point.

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
Chapter 5 of Summer's gone is being released today... it's the "end" of Season 1. So I'd be the perfect time to make a walkthrough for it. It's the kind of AVN that takes alot of time between updates so, you won't have to work often on it.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Chapter 5 of Summer's gone is being released today... it's the "end" of Season 1. So I'd be the perfect time to make a walkthrough for it. It's the kind of AVN that takes alot of time between updates so, you won't have to work often on it.
I already have a walkthrough for it (Chapter 4.5), now I just need to update it...

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to post suggestions for my next work .

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

joet

Nov 17, 2020
I already have a walkthrough for it (Chapter 4.5), now I just need to update it...
just a remark, some rework has been done to prepare steam release and few scenes have been removed or updated. That's quite visible for the 1st choice ( no more gun choice ) and I think there is others. So it may be more work that just check the new chapter.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote