4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
zoophilia...milf...intrigue... :love: :love: :love: :love:... 1IAK.gif ...There are a lot of fans of these genres.(y)...any game is interesting if there is a good script and beautiful characters. ;) :love:

Reactions: tsukui

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
like i say in many threads before im not a fan of ntr itself, mainly bcs i dont like to suffer what the mc is suffering ,but,when this kind of game with mutliple view[isnt multiprotag] come i try to enjoey it,this dev is one of the best when it comes to ntr and this is minly bcs his games come with a funny not pun intended kind of kink,so even for one who doesnt like at all the swinging\share,netorare,games i love his work

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It literally tells you the code on the screen :ROFLMAO:
Then i'm looking at the wrong screen - care to further explain?

edit: Ah, was looking at the wrong story, now i made sense out of things.

Anyway, don't we get to see Kenny doing Mrs.Wild from any angle beside PoV? His scene plays pretty much the same with and without code.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Looking trough game images there are lot of scenes that I didn't see while playing so I'm a little confusing about that code dev is mentioned in description that some code need to be found to unlock all content , do I need to find that code in actual game while playing to unlock all scenes or not??

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For THIS one, they are. But i was playing another story, that also requires a code, so i was more confused/frustrated than anything.

When a person just entered the thread they see some poster commenting on a code, they can get easily confused because one doesn't automatically expect there to be several required in different spots of the game. Context matters.

I entered that code and the other two codes from the first page before I posted a question but still lots of scenes are not showing
No luck finding the jet-ski scenes in the game proper either.

Reactions: TimoF965

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
For THIS one, they are. But i was playing another story, that also requires a code, so i was more confused/frustrated than anything.

When a person just entered the thread they see some poster commenting on a code, they can get easily confused because one doesn't automatically expect there to be several required in different spots of the game. Context matters.

No luck finding the jet-ski scenes in the game proper either.
That scene and many other are not in the game, just saw the dev comment on his discord.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes