Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Artist - OGDX.

Characters: Future Gene & Wanda.

Imagine. The events of the Ms.Denvers game ended many many years ago. The characters of the Denvers family have matured and been through a lot together. Something in their lives has changed and was lost so that nothing can be restored, something remained as it was, but something on the contrary has evolved into something even more beautifull & indestructible. In a special intimate relationship between a son and mother. A mother who is now slowly undressing and dancing in front of her young man (Gene) as he watching her while a Depeche Mode - Stripped song is playing in the room.

:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Gene: "Wow mom you look beautiful today. New dress?"
Wanda: "Yea, and thanks honey. I have an important meeting with the school board this morning and I have to make a good impression. You don't think the dress is too much?"
wanda front.jpg
Wanda: "Let me get my keys and we'll go."
wanda back.jpg
Gene: "Uhm... Mom...?" Gene thinking: Should I say anything or just let her go to her meeting with her panties showing?

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Artist - OGDX.

Characters: Future Gene & Wanda.

Imagine. The events of the Ms.Denvers game ended many many years ago. The characters of the Denvers family have matured and been through a lot together. Something in their lives has changed and was lost so that nothing can be restored, something remained as it was, but something on the contrary has evolved into something even more beautifull & indestructible. In a special intimate relationship between a son and mother. A mother who is now slowly undressing and dancing in front of her young man (Gene) as he watching her while a Depeche Mode - Stripped song is playing in the room.

:p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This woman is on her 50s, clearly older as the author stated in his text, BUT, this representation of Wanda is closer than the ingame one.

She is around 40 (late 30s, early 40s), mother of a few childs, and you could argue she had abandoned herself and is recently starting to take care of her. The ingame representation is a 25/28 yo woman, the average milf/mon AVN graphics tbf. The Wanda depicted in the novel should look closer to your excelent artwork.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Wonderful as always
Could you lower the lady behind Janet so her face is showing and also could you make one with the 2nd character out of focus,yea I know I am apain
Yes, I know WhiteWolf619 warned me about it.
You just wanted more Janet thou, isn't it? Janet_002od.png
Here are the raw files so you can play around more with them.
old_dog.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes