Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I tried my hand at Wanda. I started with Old Dog's DUF and went from there... locating all the morphs attached to that is, quite frankly, scary! LOL... once loaded I honestly didn't see how they were all used, so, no offense, but I am a tad suspicious of parasite morphs. Anyhow, I made changes based on the many images and angles from the game. But I want to start her over from scratch, thanks to Old Dog's work. I just don't like using external morphs if I can help it.

Also, I don't understand all the wrinkles and what not used on her. In the game's images she looks pretty smooth, so smooth I was tempted to turn off the normal. There's still something a little off with her face, I can't quite put my finger on it. Been experimenting with modifying her head with other characters. Anyhow... this is my changes to her. I'll restart on her on another day and go from scratch. I saved my SHAPE file so I can apply that on a new model. Though even then, I am paranoid about parasite morphs, so I may just screenshot my changes and manually enter them on a new character.

I based shapes like her breasts from quite a few angles when she was at the pool in a bikini. I don't think she has pubes. You don't see that clearly in game, but there was a screen when she was in a towel where you could barely see a little of her genital region and it looked bare to me, at least the part visible which was where hair would be <shrug>...

Wanda (G8F) - Centerfold.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I tried my hand at Wanda. I started with Old Dog's DUF and went from there... locating all the morphs attached to that is, quite frankly, scary! LOL... once loaded I honestly didn't see how they were all used, so, no offense, but I am a tad suspicious of parasite morphs. Anyhow, I made changes based on the many images and angles from the game. But I want to start her over from scratch, thanks to Old Dog's work. I just don't like using external morphs if I can help it.

Also, I don't understand all the wrinkles and what not used on her. In the game's images she looks pretty smooth, so smooth I was tempted to turn off the normal. There's still something a little off with her face, I can't quite put my finger on it. Been experimenting with modifying her head with other characters. Anyhow... this is my changes to her. I'll restart on her on another day and go from scratch. I saved my SHAPE file so I can apply that on a new model. Though even then, I am paranoid about parasite morphs, so I may just screenshot my changes and manually enter them on a new character.

I based shapes like her breasts from quite a few angles when she was at the pool in a bikini. I don't think she has pubes. You don't see that clearly in game, but there was a screen when she was in a towel where you could barely see a little of her genital region and it looked bare to me, at least the part visible which was where hair would be <shrug>...

View attachment 3207635
It now seems the norm with the devs that they used so many bloody morphs and I have stripped out so many morphs from the original Wanda and I do like what you have done with her.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It now seems the norm with the devs that they used so many bloody morphs and I have stripped out so many morphs from the original Wanda and I do like what you have done with her.
I noticed this also. Many devs think that sliding 10% or less of as many dials as they can actually makes a difference. I know I have personally gotten pushback when even suggesting simpler versions of the same character. That is one of the reasons I usually create my own morphs. Figure out who has the best recipe, then use that recipe one time to make a new morph for that character. Saves a ton of time and just the clutter of having to have a library that has every fucking morph ever made just to duplicate a character made from store bought assets.

I like what both you and Night Hacker do with your versions, but I do have to tell you guys, I even simplify your stuff so I don't need all those flippin' morphs in my library.

OffTopicRant: Why do a lot of devs think their characters are the Mona Lisa. Honestly Fan Art can generate more interest in their product. And, this is a pirate site, so even if they protest, their shit still ends up here. It is the way the world is, get over it and embrace fan art.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think a lot of dev a scared that the characters end in some other game, and they start to lose subs, because they like the other dev more, idk. i appreciate every dev that share they models, to create fanart.
I've played several really good games that all use the exact same character assets. I'm losing count on how many games I have seen "AN Rae" (Usually as a mother character) or the "Aria" asset in. But I love them all due to the good writing and character development. So, no need to go nuts morphing. Heck you can make a character look pretty unique just by changing the hair.

There's two females in the College Kings game that are the exact same character asset, Chloe and Aubrey. They're both "P3D Aria HD for Genesis 8 Female", just with different hair assets. The hair is like, the ONLY difference. Good game though, and their facial expressions and character personalities set them apart. That same Aria asset is used in a couple other games as well, usually with different hair. I think I can come up with around four characters in good games that use her now that I think about it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Is there a list of the morphs and assets that I need to load the dufs files into daz?
For "Wanda", these are the assets I downloaded. I am still missing some, but this was enough for the render I just posted. Not really in the mood to hunt down every parasite listed. There's only ONE I seen listed that I think is important to her appearance I couldn't find... otherwise... here's what I used for her...

Wanda (G8F) Assets
Character:
Head: Rose HD and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female & Ryleigh HD for Genesis 8 Female (I'm sure I am missing one more)
Hair:

Misc Morphs:
Kitten For Genesis 8 Female & Hot Addons (This has some parasite qualities, so I would avoid it, I uninstalled it from my system)

Noemi HD & Smile HD Expression for Genesis 8 Female
200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)
Killer Legs 2.0 Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

Bellerose HD for Genesis 8 Female
Super Curves Remastered - G8 and 8.1 Female

And, as I said, there's definitely a couple more I missed, but after all this... I had enough and proceeded to do my own thing, disabling a pile of these in the end; most weren't used, so not sure why they were attached, and a lot were needless and there were better built in DAZ options, but I digress.

Maybe someone else can fill in details of anything I missed. I documented all I found.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes