Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I'm low level skill rookie.
No, you're not. You're just shy when it comes to your art.

Here. For example, i'll show you mine best render. I created it after my friend once sent me messages in the middle of the night about UFO he is seeing in the sky right at the moment. In the morning i replied to him again and sent him my best render with the words - That's what you saw!

Bastard didn't liked it. Didn't talk to me for a week or so. I still don't know why :unsure: and trying not to ask :LOL:

Anyway... thats what a low level skill rookie looks like.
what-ufo-really-is.jpg

:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
3rd render I really like but tyr her with a cigar and a whisky glass/bottle besides her.
Great work as always
Thank you I appreciate it.
I was thinking of adding a glass of whiskey, but I couldn't find a good prop in my library.
I disagree about the cigar. The style of the 20s and women smoked cigarettes on the mouthpiece

You have produced some really great work and sicne I am still learning Daz I guess that makes me a rookie too :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the club
That's why we're all here. ;)

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Wow Krull, with every artwork you spoil us with, you set the bar higher and higher. You keep surpassing yourself! Great job and Wanda has turned out beautifully. Thanks to your wonderful touch, she's got that certain something.
This is Janet :)
But I totally agree for you. Krull doing fu*ing perfect works!!! I love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
This is Janet :)
But I totally agree for you. Krull doing fu*ing perfect works!!! I love it!
It's definitely the model, she has a resemblance to those 50's - 60's beauties, as for my renders i'm not that fully content, i need to study more those render settings, sometimes it renders way less iterations than i want.

Reactions: S4nshine

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
It's definitely the model, she has a resemblance to those 50's - 60's beauties, as for my renders i'm not that fully content, i need to study more those render settings, sometimes it renders way less iterations than i want.
Me too. I change render settings all the time.
Basically I change the rendering resolution and the max samples and max time settings.
1.png
Sometimes I change the render quality, but render engine start using CPU instead of GPU o_O

Krull you postworking is insane, so beautifully and charming :love:
I'm trying to work in PhotoShop, but only through online tutorials :D

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes