Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is photoshop… not AI
It has photoshop effect to it, but, even I will call it AI, specially where you can see, the deleted gray background on Terrance, says, not photoshop, if that was photoshop, there would not be any type of background defect on them.

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
It has photoshop effect to it, but, even I will call it AI, specially where you can see, the deleted gray background on Terrance, says, not photoshop, if that was photoshop, there would not be any type of background defect on them.
Why would I lie? It is 100% photoshop… the background “defect” is like you are looking in the center of the crystal ball. It is just the smudge tool in photoshop.

This honestly is a lot more work that rendering, which is why I am going to get into rendering when I learn those programs. Takes too much time clipping images together and manipulating them manually. Some real photos that are graphically altered to blend with the rendering and others are clipped from game images with adjusted lighting qualities. Then manually adding shading, textures, colors and sweat.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why would I lie? It is 100% photoshop… Clipping images together and manipulating them manually. Some real photos that are graphically altered to blend with the rendering and others are clipped from other game images and adjusting lighting qualities. Then manually adding shading, textures, colors and sweat.
I am just giving my opinion nothing more.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I think only the creators of the program know it 100% and that's not a fact :)

I also don't know much of the functionality, but all sorts of problems or my ideas in the scene make me look for guides and try to figure it out.
"light" remains a problem for me, because the theory of light is so big that my head bursts.
I envy Krull because he can build scenes and lights so beautifully. :devilish:
Is a time issue and since i don't have that much i keep it to minimum, but if you want so more elaborate and awesome "lighting",
keep in mind that in real life we don't see the actual light, is the environment and the objects that stops the light or reflects it and the shadows that are created. (light and perspective are most extensive studies in art after human anatomy)

To give you an example, if you ever seen light bounce of a mirror i creates the beautiful bright glow on objects, or you seen those dreamy images, even on the daz thread, is a diffusion of the light with the elements of that scene and colors, mixing the bright with the dark.

But what to keep in mind is the environment and the interaction of the light with said environment (this includes all the elements present in the scene and their nature, absorbing, reflective...).

Sadly i lost everything due some pc troubles and i don't feel like reinstalling all that atm, plus being too busy lately.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Is a time issue and since i don't have that much i keep it to minimum, but if you want so more elaborate and awesome "lighting",
keep in mind that in real life we don't see the actual light, is the environment and the objects that stops the light or reflects it and the shadows that are created. (light and perspective are most extensive studies in art after human anatomy)

To give you an example, if you ever seen light bounce of a mirror i creates the beautiful bright glow on objects, or you seen those dreamy images, even on the daz thread, is a diffusion of the light with the elements of that scene and colors, mixing the bright with the dark.

But what to keep in mind is the environment and the interaction of the light with said environment (this includes all the elements present in the scene and their nature, absorbing, reflective...).
Yes. I try to study the theory of light and train with DAZ settings.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it

Sadly i lost everything due some pc troubles and i don't feel like reinstalling all that atm, plus being too busy lately.
It's sad to hear that. I hope that when you are not so busy, you will reinstall everything and be able to please us with your work,

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Yes. I try to study the theory of light and train with DAZ settings.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it

It's sad to hear that. I hope that when you are not so busy, you will reinstall everything and be able to please us with your work,
Is a lot to take in with light, just know pure light is uniform plus distance and intensity (in daz you can control that), like a white piece of paper (that is the light, is all light) and on it you start add objects and by doing so you create shades and those shades create the scene, it gives it form, shape and since you work in daz everything is already 3D.
White reflects, black absorbs, material fabric density, light can pass through or not and creates those rays, like those window lights is that opening in the wall that creates the spread of light into the room and is those particles of dust or smoke, etc that creates the rays, cause otherwise light is uniform and equally spread.

As for shadows, there's the shadow on the object, the shadow that falls from object, and the shadow between the light and dark shadow (the shading in painting, highlights/midtones/shadows in photography)

So is not the light as much to focus on but what you add to the scene and manipulate the light to get the results you want.

And i will try to reinstall when get the time, is not as much the files that go through install manager but all the others, feels like modding skyrim all over again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Is a lot to take in with light, just know pure light is uniform plus distance and intensity (in daz you can control that), like a white piece of paper (that is the light, is all light) and on it you start add objects and by doing so you create shades and those shades create the scene, it gives it form, shape and since you work in daz everything is already 3D.
White reflects, black absorbs, material fabric density, light can pass through or not and creates those rays, like those window lights is that opening in the wall that creates the spread of light into the room and is those particles of dust or smoke, etc that creates the rays, cause otherwise light is uniform and equally spread.

As for shadows, there's the shadow on the object, the shadow that falls from object, and the shadow between the light and dark shadow (the shading in painting, highlights/midtones/shadows in photography)

So is not the light as much to focus on but what you add to the scene and manipulate the light to get the results you want.
Add to bookmark in my head

And i will try to reinstall when get the time, is not as much the files that go through install manager but all the others, feels like modding skyrim all over again. :ROFLMAO:
Ouch. I can't imagine what will happen to me if my SSD dies. But some time I think drop all my library and start with blank.
It was only after a while that I realized how to properly manage the content library, and not grab everything I like. A full 1TB SSD is proof of that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Krull

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Been there and bought the t-shirt and it was/is very painful

Reactions: jenyabest and Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes