Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is there a way to default the settings in surfaces? and how much does the lighting resolution influences the light dispersion on surfaces? normally it should.
This render for example i've gone from 500 to 2k iterations and still same noise in the areas where the light falls on Janet. janet-s4-05.png

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a way to default the settings in surfaces? and how much does the lighting resolution influences the light dispersion on surfaces? normally it should.
This render for example i've gone from 500 to 2k iterations and still same noise in the areas where the light falls on Janet. View attachment 3575132
Janet is based on the G8.1 model. The default settings can be viewed there.
But each creator makes the skin in his own way and it is not worth focusing on default.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not an expert :)

Reactions: Krull

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
This render for example i've gone from 500 to 2k iterations and still same noise in the areas where the light falls on Janet. View attachment 3575132
Try to make the "Pixel Filter Radius" lower
Maybe try "Post Denoiser"
1714134783982.png

p.s. I make high-quality renderings and then compress them, so I get rid of such noise.:oops:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Faye: Truth or Dare?
Wanda: Dare
Faye: Hey, this is the first round, usually the truth is chosen.
Lois: Gogo Wanda. Break the system.
Wanda: Exactly! I choice "Dare"!
Faye: Okay, okay. Let me think about it. Oh I know show your most attractive body part.

Wanda jump on sofa and take off night robe.
Wanda: Of course it's my butt.
Wanda stood up like a model.
Wanda: Well, how do you like it?
Bachelorette party_0008-1.png
Faye: *smirk* I love your arse!!!
Bachelorette party_0009-1.png
Lois: Me too! Me too!
Bachelorette party_0010-1.png
Wanda: *smirk* wana bite?
Bachelorette party_0007-1.png

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
I decided to make some renders with Janet, and... let's say, there is always place to fuck up.
I found out some issues, when the character’s fingers clench into a fist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea, why it happens, but this is not the first time, when i met that kind of issue. I've seen this already with at least one character, which was made by capturing morhps. Maybe someone has an idea, what could be the cause of this issue?

So, i decided to make another version with original morphs (mostly). I had issues with Janet model, so, of course, i started with Wanda. And yes, these packages are not so compact as previous, but the size difference isn't very big. Also, i think, these characters look better than previous.
There were some issues with Janet common morph, so i didn't create it and just saved character as scene subset. I hope i didn't miss any morphs or didn't place some redundant morphs. So i'm asking knowledgeable people to check that.
And thanks to Old Dog for .duf files and m4dsk1llz for some education.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I decided to make some renders with Janet, and... let's say, there is always place to fuck up.
I found out some issues, when the character’s fingers clench into a fist:
I have no idea, why it happens, but this is not the first time, when i met that kind of issue. I've seen this already with at least one character, which was made by capturing morhps. Maybe someone has an idea, what could be the cause of this issue?

So, i decided to make another version with original morphs (mostly). I had issues with Janet model, so, of course, i started with Wanda. And yes, these packages are not so compact as previous, but the size difference isn't very big. Also, i think, these characters look better than previous.
There were some issues with Janet common morph, so i didn't create it and just saved character as scene subset. I hope i didn't miss any morphs or didn't place some redundant morphs. So i'm asking knowledgeable people to check that.
And thanks to Old Dog for .duf files and m4dsk1llz for some education.
Look at the bones rigging in "Joint editor". I have problem with thumb fingers when use "golden palace v2" 5 script
1714514473377.png
Maybe this is help you found out issue

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Look at the bones rigging in "Joint editor". I have problem with thumb fingers when use "golden palace v2" 5 script
View attachment 3591024
Maybe this is help you found out issue
If i only understood something about that...
Looks like there is some difference (some of the bones look displaced), but i don't know, what to do with that. I checked info about Shape Splitter package, and there were no changes (except renaming some files):
So, i'm using the last version for sure. Maybe some settings could help, but i've got the best results with default settings. Like i said before, if i only udrestood something about that...
Not every model has these issues, so i can guess it's all about source model morphs. But i can't be sure about that. So the only solution, i can suggest, is use original morphs for problem models.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
If i only understood something about that...
Looks like there is some difference (some of the bones look displaced), but i don't know, what to do with that. I checked info about Shape Splitter package, and there were no changes (except renaming some files):
So, i'm using the last version for sure. Maybe some settings could help, but i've got the best results with default settings. Like i said before, if i only udrestood something about that...
Not every model has these issues, so i can guess it's all about source model morphs. But i can't be sure about that. So the only solution, i can suggest, is use original morphs for problem models.
Select "Joint Editor" click LMB on model Edit -> Adjust Rogging to shape
1714560474408.png
Select check box Adjust Orientation and Accept
1714560590380.png

Maybe this is help you

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just what Lanxorn said. But you should also save the modified morphs after this. That is more involved, but there are a lot of YT videos that explain the process of saving custom morphs.

If you don't save the morph afterword, then you will need to remember to follow Lanxorn 's instructions for every new session if DAZ and these characters (I think this is correct).

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
As I remember correct, mrqwer makes separate morphs, so it won't be difficult to freeze the changes to the rig.
LMB on morphs -> Edit mode
1714570717928.png
Again LMB on morphs end select "ERC Freez" and Accept
1714571047144.png
Don't forget disable edit mode

P.S. converting to G9 taught me something. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mrqwer

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Updated Janet model according to Lanxorn's and m4dsk1llz's advices.
Looks like this issue is gone. But that doesn't mean, that i understood how does it work. I'm not a professional in DAZ, not even an amateur. I have no idea about 99% functionality of this software, so It’s hard to know what I should be looking for on Google.

Reactions: Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Updated Janet model according to Lanxorn's and m4dsk1llz's advices.
Looks like this issue is gone. But that doesn't mean, that i understood how does it work. I'm not a professional in DAZ, not even an amateur. I have no idea about 99% functionality of this software, so It’s hard to know what I should be looking for on Google.
I think only the creators of the program know it 100% and that's not a fact :)

I also don't know much of the functionality, but all sorts of problems or my ideas in the scene make me look for guides and try to figure it out.
"light" remains a problem for me, because the theory of light is so big that my head bursts.
I envy Krull because he can build scenes and lights so beautifully. :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes