4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's like, I am like Old Dog on this thread, I have love and passion for the game and keep the thread alive while the dev does not post that much, I am trying my best to keep people engaged on the 7 game threads of games I love, plus I have finally made me, which is kinda weird, seeing myself in a situation that makes you turned on :ROFLMAO:
Not that a game would be a bad one, but a simpler plot reduces the number of comments. I think they are directly related, the number of routes/number of characters in the game with the number of comments. However, all routes should create expectations and uncertainties.
This game I would place somewhere in the middle, it provides topics for a week after an update, after that, the teasers should support forum discussions. That's why they should be chosen very carefully.
I know one game that does it better :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, I'm easy to turn on :censored:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not that a game would be a bad one, but a simpler plot reduces the number of comments. I think they are directly related, the number of routes/number of characters in the game with the number of comments. However, all routes should create expectations and uncertainties.
This game I would place somewhere in the middle, it provides topics for a week after an update, after that, the teasers should support forum discussions. That's why they should be chosen very carefully.

Its switching him off thats the problem :ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023

But when someone like me or Old Dog or some of the others post wallpapers while it's between updates, it brings you back to get engaged within the thread, keeping it alive, keeping it active

Apart from this thread to a point, no one goes into role playing mode, where, they fantasy build and discus what they would like to see as part of the story, possible outcomes for the mc or other characters, keeping the thread and players engaged during dry periods

For me, Ms.Denvers is my top 2 with the other one being my top 1 because, that game brought me to this site, I support it and also been added within the game and has a strong story I can personally relate to from my past, problem i see is, mainly all female protag games get trashed by male protag lovers, you know the ones, they love dicks and trash anything that has any kind of lesbian path within it and they hate everything where the fmc is strong and independent and won't take crap from anyone, which is a shame, because, we are all on this site for the same reason

I make and post wallpapers and profile sigs for 7 games, games I believe in, that as a female, I love feeling immersed within those game, games with a decent story and Ms.Denvers has a decent story and the other games I play have decent stories to tell as well

Unlike that other game, all nearly 7000 posts are about complaining on how much the dev milks them and yet, they don't realize how much the dev is actually miking them

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But when someone like me or Old Dog or some of the others post wallpapers while it's between updates, it brings you back to get engaged within the thread, keeping it alive, keeping it active

Apart from this thread to a point, no one goes into role playing mode, where, they fantasy build and discus what they would like to see as part of the story, possible outcomes for the mc or other characters, keeping the thread and players engaged during dry periods

For me, Ms.Denvers is my top 2 with the other one being my top 1 because, that game brought me to this site, I support it and also been added within the game and has a strong story I can personally relate to from my past, problem i see is, mainly all female protag games get trashed by male protag lovers, you know the ones, they love dicks and trash anything that has any kind of lesbian path within it and they hate everything where the fmc is strong and independent and won't take crap from anyone, which is a shame, because, we are all on this site for the same reason

I make and post wallpapers and profile sigs for 7 games, games I believe in, that as a female, I love feeling immersed within those game, games with a decent story and Ms.Denvers has a decent story and the other games I play have decent stories to tell as well

Unlike that other game, all nearly 7000 posts are about complaining on how much the dev milks them and yet, they don't realize how much the dev is actually miking them
I am happy that the dev is not adding any more characters to the game(for now)and I hope that by the time he does certain other characters would of served there purpose and become sidelined.I don't want the plot to become over complicated with an overload of branching,keep it simple.
I stil do find it starnge that almost every family member wants to have sex with there mother but while Wanda is pushing back against Gene/Faye she seems not so reluctant about Lios so I hope that they do share a shower/bath together.
I have seen how patrons can ruin a game where two characters have a big following and they want there character to be far a head of the other and the dev encourage this so we had some updates without the main MC which is something I don't want to see in this game.
Also"Shota"(if there is any)drop it please Pop and stay away from it.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

I like when the fan art and wallpapers are posted but when people start rp or speculating about the game, I tune it out. I find it boring. But that's just me. But I will always check out your posts and Old Dog's.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I like when the fan art and wallpapers are posted but when people start rp or speculating about the game, I tune it out. I find it boring. But that's just me. But I will always check out your posts and Old Dog's.
Stay tuned to this thread my friend

Reactions: sagerock820

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, so I just played the 0.69 of it and although I dare say the Wanda x Nicole scene at the Fourways Club was necessary to progress / liberate Wanda, I think the writing missed its mark.

The scene brought Nicole closer to Wanda by allowing Nicole to share in Wanda's pleasure and stealing a kiss but...
did almost nothing for Wanda. At best, it established that Wanda may have fun with Nicole present.

The lived experiences of both characters in that scene are completely separate and it may all just back fire for Nicole if Wanda decides to cuck her the next time their is an M/FF option with Nicole or worse Wanda seeking fun at a sausage party going pure MM/F.
Unless one skipped the entire Wanda x Faye story arch the lesbianism by proximity is the only fetish trial Wanda succeeds here.

There was NO moment of Wanda contemplating, lest committing to the Wanda x Nicole idea. Which IMHO should have been the entire point of that scene.
No matter how I look at the scene and what fetish boxes I check or uncheck it leaves me unsatisfied. :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Okay, so I just played the 0.69 of it and although I dare say the Wanda x Nicole scene at the Fourways Club was necessary to progress / liberate Wanda, I think the writing missed its mark.

The scene brought Nicole closer to Wanda by allowing Nicole to share in Wanda's pleasure and stealing a kiss but...
did almost nothing for Wanda. At best, it established that Wanda may have fun with Nicole present.

The lived experiences of both characters in that scene are completely separate and it may all just back fire for Nicole if Wanda decides to cuck her the next time their is an M/FF option with Nicole or worse Wanda seeking fun at a sausage party going pure MM/F.
Unless one skipped the entire Wanda x Faye story arch the lesbianism by proximity is the only fetish trial Wanda succeeds here.

There was NO moment of Wanda contemplating, lest committing to the Wanda x Nicole idea. Which IMHO should have been the entire point of that scene.
No matter how I look at the scene and what fetish boxes I check or uncheck it leaves me unsatisfied. :unsure:
It was weird. On one hand I get that it was an erotic performance and Nicole was present but aside from that it didn't do anything for me, or Wanda. LOL

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello. I came from Awam.
What kind of sex scenes do we get from this Game ??
Two masturbatory scenes, one female non lewd, one male lewd, and last update had a voyeur softcore sex scene not involving any important characters.

Reactions: shushl

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The outfit is perfect except her legs would look far better in nylons. The pale flesh is, well....pale, and women do have a problem with knees.
Let's not forget we're having an event with Terrance, her skirt will slide, let's see .... up or down :cool: .... stockings would kind of get in the way, don't you think? :unsure:

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Let's not forget we're having an event with Terrance, her skirt will slide, let's see .... up or down :cool: .... stockings would kind of get in the way, don't you think? :unsure:
My dear nexer, stockings, if anything greatly assist the sliding up and down of a skirt.
But as I recall, Wanda is a tights girl blessed with great legs, so she should stick with those. Especially as they help flatter a woman's knees and all those unsightly blemishes.
Besides, I'm sure Terrence is more than capable of negotiating either, and I'm sure we all hope he succeeds.

Reactions: nexer
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes