4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys, V 0.6.9 exactly shows the "To be continued" screen as V 0.6.5 (bathroom scene), nothing more. any suggestion?
Are you using the old patch or an old walk through?
Also are your saves from a patched game?

mmk2021

Sep 5, 2022
Are you using the old patch or an old walk through?
Also are your saves from a patched game?
Is there a new patch? there is a file name"win_scripts" about 1.1 mg size. My saves are from a first version of the game. i didn't replace anything. what should i do now? [thanks already]

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Excited for next update and how dev advances Lois relationship. Not just because I'm into M/D content but also I really like that Wanda is the pursuer in this dynamic. The idea that Wanda may attempt to seduce Lois hits me in the right spot.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Soo anyone know if Gavin is going to come back or we forget him like he never existed?
We know nothing at all about Gavin,maybe he is still walking his dog.
I guess we will have to wait till the weekend to maybe find out.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Wanda is very naughty.. she knows Lois is watching and it's only a matter of seconds before she pulls out her fingers, sucks them dry then motions for her to join in the fun.
But it's Shelly's imagination :) I bet Lois will suffer for a long time, when I see how Wanda hesitates in front of other people's desire.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I thought you knew me better than that ;) I ain't gonna let Lois suffer and Wanda to tease and then leave my next render, Lois is going to get some action with her mamma,
It will be nice to see something real in the next update, in the latest update the game is becoming more and more like AWAM, it's sad.

Reactions: Yann33

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I don't think Shelly is that cruel.
I didn't mean she was, she pictured what she wanted to happen and something similar will probably happen, in a rather distant future, I believe.

But perhaps I misunderstood something, are we talking about Shelly's next pictures or about what will happen in the game?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes