4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I didn't mean she was, she pictured what she wanted to happen and something similar will probably happen, in a rather distant future, I believe.

But perhaps I misunderstood something, are we talking about Shelly's next pictures or about what will happen in the game?
Not sure about the game, but, my next two pics will be later today, Lois made a move, from Lois POV and Wanda POV :giggle:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't mean she was, she pictured what she wanted to happen and something similar will probably happen, in a rather distant future, I believe.

But perhaps I misunderstood something, are we talking about Shelly's next pictures or about what will happen in the game?
I took your initial comment here
But it's Shelly's imagination :) I bet Lois will suffer for a long time, when I see how Wanda hesitates in front of other people's desire.
I read it as one complete thought. You said it was her "Shelly's" imagination then went on to say Lois will suffer for a long time. Now I'm guessing you were talking about what's going to happen in the game after the emoji.

Wanda is the one who wants to sex her up though so if you were talking about what happens in the game then Wanda is the one suffering. Hopefully since they're mother and daughter it will be a nice, sultry, gradual seduction.

Reactions: Udayana and Mars88

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I took your initial comment here

I read it as one complete thought. You said it was her "Shelly's" imagination then went on to say Lois will suffer for a long time. Now I'm guessing you were talking about what's going to happen in the game after the emoji.

Wanda is the one who wants to sex her up though so if you were talking about what happens in the game then Wanda is the one suffering. Hopefully since they're mother and daughter it will be a nice, sultry, gradual seduction.
Oh! I see. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the scene was imagined by Shelly. I only wanted to say that a similar event won't happen in the game before some time. For now Wanda has difficulty to see that someone is expressing desire for her, and when she does she is submerged by scruples.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Loving Terrence and Gene. Also really love artistic-minded Harry - not much into foot fetishes but I find him absolutely adorable.
I genuinely hope we can dom these guys with Wanda at some point, especially Terrence - that little bastard is so smug, it would be fun to have a bit of back-&-forth power play between them.
Also have to add that I really appreciate that this has a genuinely good story, and that Wanda feels believable as a 40-year old woman in how she deals with most of the people around her. As in, she's not just some mindless slut, she has a real moral conscience and an actual personality. It's really refreshing and makes it more immersive (for me).

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can you please suggest me more VNs which are realistic like this one and AWAM? preferably with a female protagonist.
Unfortunately they're really few and far between, especially female protagonist. Most are geared more towards the typical male fantasy where the woman just wants to fuck everyone.

You can check the search function and go to advanced options then search for specific tags you're looking for.. female protagonist, lesbian, teasing, cheating, etc etc etc..

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes