4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am thinking the same thing since he was beaten up and he will be playing the sympathy card so he stumbles forward onto Wanda.Since his hand seem to be holding onto the car and not wanda.
Rape scene no

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3578081
Now my request for the hard knee to the groin has some context. Fuck around and find out, Terry, you little bitch. After that he's hunched over in pain she grabs the back of his head and knees him in the face breaking his nose in 4 places. Wanda is Asian, told y'all she knew some martial arts.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh look probably a rape scene, AWAM doesn't have that...:cautious:
Really? Did you forget Aiden, let Dr Dre have his girlfriend Jennifer because he lost a poker bet in an abandoned classroom and Sophia just spied on them and did nothing to stop it even though Jennifer didn’t want it

Reactions: Chaosguy

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am thinking the same thing since he was beaten up and he will be playing the sympathy card so stumbles forward onto Wanda.Since his hand seem to be holding onto the car and not wanda.
Rape scene no
Terrance was waiting for her and, but not anywhere, in a hidden place. My impression is that he wants Wanda to believe that:
1. someone is following him to beat him up
2. or/and after that fight, his dad got a little mad at him.
anyway, kind of dirty, unwashed and beat up. But I bet even unwashed Terrance smells good :ROFLMAO:
The trap is set.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Really? Did you forget Aiden, let Dr Dre have his girlfriend Jennifer because he lost a poker bet in an abandoned classroom and Sophia just spied on them and did nothing to stop it even though Jennifer didn’t want it
5bf.gif
Only Aiden fans can play it... I gave them a blue ball and took the girl out of the room... ;)

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes