• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not, I hope, yet another anti-climax? While AWAM is truly dead in the water, MsDenvers remains our only saviour.
Me (and my therapist) will not cope :ROFLMAO: .
We have seen the teasers for Terrence/Janet/Wanda so we still have some more teaasers to go from other events.
I will post more when I can.
I do hope that this game does not the same way as that other game.

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
French because may look like a French plate when she's leaving + her being classy + car having red white blue colors on the cars ... I guess.... :LOL: but actually if you zoom in on the plate, it is an Italian one from Milano.

BTW, it looks like she lost her stockings on the first pic when kneeling? Maybe they were ripped off during that garage scene or more likely just a light setting given the game tempo similar to AWAM?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
BTW, it looks like she lost her stockings on the first pic when kneeling? Maybe they were ripped off during that garage scene or more likely just a light setting given the game tempo similar to AWAM?
Didn't look like she had them on at all that day. Anyway, down with Terry:sick: and bring on the hot Lois teasers! :love:

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes