4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021
"See you, baby" and Wanda on the park floor- one choice. These three pictures- the other one. Old dog, have you played Beta?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know about passing out I thik something else will happen.
What's your expectations? Maybe he pretends to faint and "accidentally" pulls her down on top of him then what we see in the teaser is her getting back up.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What's your expectations? Maybe he pretends to faint and "accidentally" pulls her down on top of him then what we see in the teaser is her getting back up.
What I knwo is that terrence walks towards Wanda and she walks backwards trips on a curb and falls backyards towards her car and Terrence catches her.l
He will try to push his luck but Terrence ripping her clothing, no, as her clothes look fine in the car so so maybe she pushes him and he tripped and fell as she does look concerned in the car.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Two shorter scenes with Gene and Janet then the very beginning of the Terry scene.
I think the Gene and Janet maybe a typo as he is only seen at the start when Wanda is making breakfast and Wanda sees Janet later on in the day.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think the Gene and Janet maybe a typo as he is only seen at the start when Wanda is making breakfast and Wanda sees Janet later on in the day.
Yeah that's what I meant, the two shorter scenes with Gene then Janet.. I gotta word that more precisely.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes