4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

xwrathsx

Dec 24, 2021
No incest tag and no planned incest. I guess that can change though, with further development.

No Lesbian tag and it isn't planned. Again, it can change in the future. I mean, if the Dev doesn't straight out say "This -insert tag- won't be in the game" we shouldn't rule them out.

I would love a full Female Protagonist Lesbian game... If only a Female Dev can take the helm and make that for us =.=
this does have lesbian tag on the tile but not inside weird
1673030216308.png

Reactions: Old Dog

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Would you prefer horses instead of dogs? Well, they are more classy, indeed.
No, I'd prefer to do the fucking myself, but since it's fiction we talking about, I'm more of a human male on human female kinda guy. And I'm not much of a bestiality fan, I actually hate it, don't know where you got that bullshit about horses from. This ain't the Jackerman thread bro', bestiality doesn't belong here, unless the dev says otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Zanax and Gunizz

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really enjoyed this game and hope that the character count will not leap up to silly numbers,like with AwAm).
It is compact and very easy to follow so this is one I will keep an eye on
It does need a bit of polish but nothing too major.
I am even thinking of creating a Fan Art page for this game

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Played through what is there and imho this game has the same problem like many with milfs and that is that the milf simply looks too young.
Is it Daz itself that is the problem or is it just laziness by the devs that make milf characters look like they are in their late 20s at best?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Played through what is there and imho this game has the same problem like many with milfs and that is that the milf simply looks too young.
Is it Daz itself that is the problem or is it just laziness by the devs that make milf characters look like they are in their late 20s at best?
There are morphs that can make the character look older/younger but Wanda does look older than some of the MC that I have seen.
Making Wanda in her late 30 would of worked better but I guess its just personal taste

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She still looks much younger than someone in their late 30s.
And imho the appeal of milfs is that they look older so making a milf character look too young just defeats the point.
There are different ways to make her look older,skin tone,glutes,stretch marks ect but it does take a lot of work

Reactions: Ara-sH and Chaosguy

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone notice in the cover photo with the red dress she isn't wearing panties? :love:

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
i really liked the game so far, shows great promise. the only thing i disliked is the the teasing of the mc's body. IMO in these female mc corruption games, i feel like the mc's body should be as open to us as our own bodies. like in AWAM every shower scene in the beginning and sex scene hid the mc's body and i made me quit after the first chapter.

But thats just my opinion and i'm sure people disagree. you should make the game the way you want to, i can only hope that the game stays as far from being like AWAM as possible.

Reactions: dolfe67
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes