• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
"This story focuses on her life after 5 years of divorce, as she battles with the task of having to raise 3 kids on her."
Well at least the Engrish seems legit.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good character designs and interesting premise, good first episode overall, will keep an eye.

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
Very good this far. Really well done renders and smart use of text background darkening, not overdone like so many others where 20 % of render is hidden.

Writing is better then most and the way events unfold are new/original to this genre.

Face could be a bit more mature looking but its not that bad. Could be she got a great facelift before husband left. But then why did he leave if it was so successful hmm..

Hope to see regular updates. gl (y)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing renders and hot female MC. loved the school/principal scenes and look forward to more of those. best of luck, dev!

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
What's greater than having a daughter as a mother female protag? That is to have a double!!
But why there isn't Lois name on the affection scoreboard?!
Keep it up i'm totally falling in your game, Dev.
When other characters establish interaction with Wanda. We will add him or her to the affection scoreboard. So stay tuned!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Disagree with some sentiments here that the MC should appear older. I find it believable that she's around 40yo with those look. Still hot with some subtle but noticeable signs of ageing. Afterall 40yo is not old.
It's more believable if the 40yo woman has no child or is rich enough to have domestics to take care of them and the house, and so she has time and money to take care of herself.

I find her looking too young too, even in the best case.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
A wonderful and promising new game. I love the renders and characters. I love this concept too. The mother protagonist games are very interesting. The mother MC in this game looks beyond awesome. I think her relationship with her children won't be as slow as AWAM, but I hope not too fast too. Also, having a variety of clothes was an extra thing that I liked.

To give a little feedback, I couldn't quite match the mosaic transition effect in some scenes to the game. I felt it lowered the quality of the game. I would like you to evaluate this. I wish you all the best, dev. I'll look forward to

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes