4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
SO Janet is one we have not met?
Did I actually play this game or just dream that I did :whistle:I feel a senior moment coming on:LOL:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
SO Janet is one we have not met?
Did I actually play this game or just dream that I did :whistle:I feel a senior moment coming on:LOL:
I don't know what Janet's position is at the school, she seems to be in charge of the financial side.
OK, here
1673530160786.png

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I think the problem with these games is that it's hard to believe that a gorgeous, classy, educated woman is single, and if a divorce occurs .... boredom can occur even with Kim K... 's pussy next to you too( :eek: :ROFLMAO: )... a group of friends had to swarm around her. I mean at least sexual partners had to exist, even if Wanda is still hesitant.
In the sense that an explanation for why Wanda still doesn't want a relationship with a man her age would be welcome, what's holding her back from taking the plunge.
Women are picky

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Women are picky
Sounds like Dev disagrees with you, he's Asian and in Asia women are in charge. In China, for example, the "1 child policy" has produced imbalances,
1673608876431.png

What I mean is that you have to be careful how you treat a woman, because you can't find another pussy ... ever never :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pop Doggy
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes