4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

gabrekes

Oct 19, 2018
Interesting!
FINALLY a "real" milf character: i like seductive (& fragile) look at the same time.
I hope there will be various paths...
something where the path, and ending of the story, really changes :)

Thanks PoppDogy,
Good Luck man

Reactions: Pop Doggy

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Interesting!
FINALLY a "real" milf character: i like seductive (& fragile) look at the same time.
I hope there will be various paths...
something where the path, and ending of the story, really changes :)

Thanks PoppDogy,
Good Luck man
Pop Doggy managed to give Wanda that touch of sadness mixed with unhappiness. Well done. But I also hope to see Wanda's happy face after her first 10 orgasms :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think the problem with these games is that it's hard to believe that a gorgeous, classy, educated woman is single, and if a divorce occurs .... boredom can occur even with Kim K... 's pussy next to you too( :eek: :ROFLMAO: )... a group of friends had to swarm around her. I mean at least sexual partners had to exist, even if Wanda is still hesitant.
In the sense that an explanation for why Wanda still doesn't want a relationship with a man her age would be welcome, what's holding her back from taking the plunge.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the problem with these games is that it's hard to believe that a gorgeous, classy, educated woman is single, and if a divorce occurs .... boredom can occur even with Kim K... 's pussy next to you too( :eek: :ROFLMAO: )... a group of friends had to swarm around her. I mean at least sexual partners had to exist, even if Wanda is still hesitant.
In the sense that an explanation for why Wanda still doesn't want a relationship with a man her age would be welcome, what's holding her back from taking the plunge.
yet in another game we see the MC pretending to be single

• Haha
Reactions: Pop Doggy and nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked

We have a vote here on Wanda's foot type, it will have some impact on the content of the story afterwards, but will not affect the plot and choice.
1.Egypt feet
(Egyptian foot is the most common type of foot, Egyptian foot features are very obvious, this foot type is not which a thumb is very prominent, from the thumb to the little finger is presented a neatly arranged combination, from long to segment, looks very coordinated.)
1673527562778.png

2.Greek feet

(Greek feet are characterized by a very protruding second thumb on the foot. The shape of the foot looks like a triangle, with short sides and a long, prominent middle. The Greek foot has a very nice name "beauty foot", which comes from Greece and means that it can be as wonderful and delicate as the Greek goddess.)
1673527586915.png

3.Roman feet

(The Roman foot type is characterized by the length of the first three toes are about the same, this foot type is also more common, known as the Roman foot it has a very strong sense of retro.)
1673527613564.png
Capture.PNG

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Unlocked

We have a vote here on Wanda's foot type, it will have some impact on the content of the story afterwards, but will not affect the plot and choice.
1.Egypt feet
(Egyptian foot is the most common type of foot, Egyptian foot features are very obvious, this foot type is not which a thumb is very prominent, from the thumb to the little finger is presented a neatly arranged combination, from long to segment, looks very coordinated.)
View attachment 2305165

2.Greek feet

(Greek feet are characterized by a very protruding second thumb on the foot. The shape of the foot looks like a triangle, with short sides and a long, prominent middle. The Greek foot has a very nice name "beauty foot", which comes from Greece and means that it can be as wonderful and delicate as the Greek goddess.)
View attachment 2305166

3.Roman feet

(The Roman foot type is characterized by the length of the first three toes are about the same, this foot type is also more common, known as the Roman foot it has a very strong sense of retro.)
View attachment 2305167
View attachment 2305169
I didn't know it existed, we have a fetish here :sneaky: . I've never been interested, but Egyptian would be my choice. Someone's gonna stick that fingers in his/her mouth. Perv :ROFLMAO:
The Greek one seems to be showing us the middle finger :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I didn't know it existed, we have a fetish here :sneaky: . I've never been interested, but Egyptian would be my choice. Someone's gonna stick that fingers in his/her mouth. Perv :ROFLMAO:
The Greek one seems to be showing us the middle finger :unsure:
It does make a change form clothes/hairstyles polls :LOL:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What I hope is that, at least around the house and because he is using Blender, we will have those nipples pushing the fabric, a visible cameltoe, pants or skirt tucked tightly between that buttocks :sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What I hope is that, at least around the house and because he is using Blender, we will have those nipples pushing the fabric, a visible cameltoe, pants or skirt tucked tightly between that buttocks :sneaky:
Nipples like coat hangers

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes