4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.

May 19, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.03.0.
Info: the Mod is for the patched game version only.
(the I-patch is already included in my download)

Download Mod v0.3.0aWT (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.0WT (~176MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
thank you very much. <3
any plans to let us rename the 3 kids too?
would be awesome because to be honest they are just horrible. :cautious:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Just finished this version and PopDoggy, you have knocked this one out of the park. The storyline is fantastic and believeable enough. The renders are terrific, it's just all-round beautiful. I know to some they may say that the story is moving too fast, but, I call, BS. We are all here to be sexually entertained, so to speak, and you bring it!!! The story totally tells the complications and confusion going through Wanda's mind and that is what pulls it all together. Very anxious, for the next version. I am from Denver, originally, and that is what caught my attention in the first place. Congratulations and keep up the excellent work.
Couldn't agree more. It's the nuance of her inner dialog that takes everything up a notch. My fav scene on this update was her dream (which I usually hate), because it was just a few lines that told the story (which was sizzling), and then the immediate conflicting feelings. ALSO, another little nuance is the unspoken, such as right before the scene ends, she takes a glance down at her "ward's" :ROFLMAO: ass, and then drifts to sleep. Nothing needed to be said ;). Fucking top notch writing IMO. The pacing feels perfect. And as you said, it's just all-around beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just go somewhere else :ROFLMAO::eek:

Yes. My biggest fear is that side characters start getting more attention. It's a great marketing strategy though (hook you with the 'housemates" and then stretch it out with an ever growing cast), but it's fucking frustrating. I have to wait for a year for a Sophia and Ellie scene, really?

HOWEVER, I don't get the impression that this dev is going in that direction. ;)

Couldn't agree more. It's the nuance of her inner dialog that takes everything up a notch. My fav scene on this update was her dream (which I usually hate), because it was just a few lines that told the story (which was sizzling), and then the immediate conflicting feelings. ALSO, another little nuance is the unspoken, such as right before the scene ends, she takes a glance down at her "ward's" :ROFLMAO: ass, and then drifts to sleep. Nothing needed to be said ;). Fucking top notch writing IMO. The pacing feels perfect. And as you said, it's just all-around beautiful.
It's already been more like two years since the last Sophia and Ellie scene, with about another year to go until the next one.

It was a bit of a red flag for me when we were to make the decision as to whether or not Gene lied to Wanda about having dinner beforehand. It was completely unnecessary. If we had made any decisions for the Gene path, then the choice would have been whatever was appropriate for his path. If not, then the other one.

Reactions: xxxorro

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just go somewhere else :ROFLMAO::eek:

Yes. My biggest fear is that side characters start getting more attention. It's a great marketing strategy though (hook you with the 'housemates" and then stretch it out with an ever growing cast), but it's fucking frustrating. I have to wait for a year for a Sophia and Ellie scene, really?

HOWEVER, I don't get the impression that this dev is going in that direction. ;)

Exactly, the dev shows his genius with those little things, you have to pay attention and have half a pulse to catch it, but, that is what makes the game "real". A little note to all you guys out there who feel compelled to say hateful or non-constructive criticisms. Just pick up your marbles and move to a sandbox where you will be happier. You'll be happy and we won't miss you, and we the other players won't have to put up with your whining.

Reactions: Desastrousman

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
What's with this game's Engrish?
Pop Doggy Freshwomen's dev became a millionaire in Steam, in great part, because his game is translated in 14 languages. How he did it? He asked his own fans to translate and proofread his game in exchange of free copies and another rewards. He uses this site for that goal And he has a segment in discord focused exclusively for that task, called Translation team and "give me a task". Everytime someone tells him that there are translation errors, he says to that person that please help him to improve it and sends the link to crowdin or discord.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
So let's be honest,didn't played the newest update but heard it was more lesbian focused which is ok.I have only interest in younger men like Terrence Gene and Randy(Playing as a hot Milf and doing naughty stuff with younger men/boys or playing as a young mc and doing naughty stuff with Milf's is my main kink) i hope we will go all the way with this boys and i hope we don't have to wait too long for it although i know that this game is still young. If that is not another extremly slow burning like AWAM which tbh is so slow burning that it feels more like the fire is out or never started then i'm happy to support. :)

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
So let's be honest,didn't played the newest update but heard it was more lesbian focused which is ok.I have only interest in younger men like Terrence Gene and Randy(Playing as a hot Milf and doing naughty stuff with younger men/boys or playing as a young mc and doing naughty stuff with Milf's is my main kink) i hope we will go all the way with this boys and i hope we don't have to wait too long for it although i know that this game is still young. If that is not another extremly slow burning like AWAM which tbh is so slow burning that it feels more like the fire is out or never started then i'm happy to support. :)
you should try

Reactions: Finyx

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
It's already been more like two years since the last Sophia and Ellie scene, with about another year to go until the next one.

It was a bit of a red flag for me when we were to make the decision as to whether or not Gene lied to Wanda about having dinner beforehand. It was completely unnecessary. If we had made any decisions for the Gene path, then the choice would have been whatever was appropriate for his path. If not, then the other one.
Yeah I was confused by that part.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes