4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Hello, regarding the update, this krinzh is one lesbian, give normal content with men, footjob, at least peeping in the shower, at least something for normal content. What is the fashion for lesbians and incest?

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello, regarding the update, this krinzh is one lesbian, give normal content with men, footjob, at least peeping in the shower, at least something for normal content. What is the fashion for lesbians and incest?
There is peeping in the bath. We are committed to showing both lesbo and hetero. Not every update will have what you want but stay tuned, the story will progress.

Nov 8, 2019
Wanda is lovely, good job creating her. Excited to see where this goes, I hope it doesn't escalate too quickly (but I'm also getting old and might not see it finished if it goes AWAM pace).

Reactions: TheMummy56

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Guys? Feel free to share your opinions and give us your feedback, but please don't shame others who like different genres than you...
Yes there is lesbian content, yes there is incest content (only if you use the patch) and yes Randy does not know how to swim!
Ms. Denvers is still in a early development stage and things are still growing (especially me after seeing the new Janet!), so please be patient. In the meantime, you can keep telling us what you liked/disliked and why, because that's also a good way to support the game.

Thank you all and please... Crocs are not that comfortable!
First i love that game, it's not a slow burn that takes two years of development to get to something and it's not a fuck festival.
I think it's the right pace but there are a few things that annoy me, i played the game from this site without any mod or patch and there is many inconsistencies about incest. It seems that the story has been written as a real full incest with mother and children and then later someone tried to make it acceptable for Patreon or such by changing the relationships. But it's not complete, there are many dialogue that don't make sense for a non real incest story.
It's not a big deal as we are aware of this and we can ajust but it makes it looks weird sometimes.
And another little thing it's those annoying "Oh my god it's wrong", each time i read this i get mad, since i play those game i have heard it so many time that it becomes a pain in the ass.:LOL:
The fact that the Mc does something then says it was wrong to do it again later and then saying it was wrong again, well i does work once but that game of ping pong, yes- no, yes- no, pom pom shit!!

Reactions: hzjujk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think it's the right pace but there are a few things that annoy me, i played the game from this site without any mod or patch and there is many inconsistencies about incest. It seems that the story has been written as a real full incest with mother and children and then later someone tried to make it acceptable for Patreon or such by changing the relationships. But it's not complete, there are many dialogue that don't make sense for a non real incest story.
It's not a big deal as we are aware of this and we can ajust but it makes it looks weird sometimes.
Game's not supposed to be played without incest patch, it's just to get around patreon TOS as we all know. It's obvious they're a family living in the same house, and not landlady and tenants or some bullshit.

Reactions: Desastrousman

abram1

May 24, 2020
Pop Doggy, you move in the right direction with this VN. We all realize what other VN that-cannot-be-mentioned, extremely popular among lots of folks around here, has an impact in one way or another on your game.

The key difference is that Ms.Denvers tries to avoid most of the issues that other VN has, mainly concerning super slow burn storytelling, pointless hubby (in incest focused VN's), an overabundance of secondary characters. The closer this one stays to its roots, i.e. mommy/siblings + aunt = happy incestuous family, the better gonna be overall perception. With some occasional shenanigans here and there.

As of right now you guys need more buzz around your VN. It has the potential to compete with the top 3 Most viewed threads/VN's in here. It's a rare gem in a pile of rubbish. Some really amazing VN's got abandoned, went into development hell or had been prematurely finished due to the lack of financial support. Wanda's story doesn't deserve such a fate.

The only downside is that it'll take only 16.5 years to complete this VN at the current pace, that's ... still faster then it's unnamed rival.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
My hope for the Lois path is that she does not do anything to pursue Wanda. Wanting to see her mom's tits seemed to be more playful and innocent than sexual, and I hope her character stays that way so that Wanda needs to pursue/ corrupt to advance on her. Because her other daughter is clearly ready and willing. I think that's the direction the writer is going in..at least wishful thinking on my part.

Biggest problem I have with AWAM is that everybody comes on to Sophia. She doesn't have to really do anything other than choose to accept someone's advances, and I find that boring. So make Wanda have to work for it a little on the Lois route :sneaky:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Pop Doggy, you move in the right direction with this VN. We all realize what other VN that-cannot-be-mentioned, extremely popular among lots of folks around here, has an impact in one way or another on your game.

The key difference is that Ms.Denvers tries to avoid most of the issues that other VN has, mainly concerning super slow burn storytelling, pointless hubby (in incest focused VN's), an overabundance of secondary characters. The closer this one stays to its roots, i.e. mommy/siblings + aunt = happy incestuous family, the better gonna be overall perception. With some occasional shenanigans here and there.

As of right now you guys need more buzz around your VN. It has the potential to compete with the top 3 Most viewed threads/VN's in here. It's a rare gem in a pile of rubbish. Some really amazing VN's got abandoned, went into development hell or had been prematurely finished due to the lack of financial support. Wanda's story doesn't deserve such a fate.

The only downside is that it'll take only 16.5 years to complete this VN at the current pace, that's ... still faster then it's unnamed rival.
Unnamed rival... :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
My hope for the Lois path is that she does not do anything to pursue Wanda. Wanting to see her mom's tits seemed to be more playful and innocent than sexual, and I hope her character stays that way so that Wanda needs to pursue/ corrupt to advance on her. Because her other daughter is clearly ready and willing. I think that's the direction the writer is going in..at least wishful thinking on my part.

Biggest problem I have with AWAM is that everybody comes on to Sophia. She doesn't have to really do anything other than choose to accept someone's advances, and I find that boring. So make Wanda have to work for it a little on the Lois route :sneaky:
Multiple people trying to corrupt each other, now this is what AWAM needed. Maybe add drama in there too for good measure.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes