4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes the update are quicker let's see if this didn't turn out like awam
We have only had 4 updates and you peeps are complaining because she has not fucked anything yet.
This game is not awam.
The dev is not L&P
The cast is a lot smaller
The dev has a team behind him/her.
It states it is a slow burn burn so if you don't like it leave

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
This game is not awam.
Copycat all the way... stop lying yourself...
The cast is a lot smaller
Is it now, don't forget that lp added cast along the way not from the beginning soo let's wait for a few updates to see if the cast remains the same, doubtful...
We have only had 4 updates and you peeps are complaining because she has not fucked anything yet.
Dude we didn't even saw her titties cuz the only time the opportunity was some bath fome covered in a very convenient way her private parts...:LUL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Copycat all the way... stop lying yourself...

Is it now, don't forget that lp added cast along the way not from the beginning soo let's wait for a few updates to see if the cast remains the same, doubtful...

Dude we didn't even saw her titties cuz the only time the opportunity was some bath fome covered in a very convenient way her private parts...:LUL:
And who did L&P copy his idea off?
I also meant in the way that he has teased everything out for almost 6 years

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Imagine you're a kid doing contracting with sand at the beach, you build a city and it gets stomped on, and on and on and on in this shit cycle.
Either you start building with bricks and cement or pull your sleeves up and build it with sand again with a smile. Each stomping gives you something new to do rather than admire an art from the past. The stomping may hurt but you don't want to give them the satisfaction now, do you? Chin up and face the world with a smile my friend.

Reactions: mad_hungarian

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I have to ask... Is this being written by an AI.? Because everything from the renders to way the story is being set up looks great, but the writing is very robotic to the point where it sometimes borders on nonsensical. Like it's being done by some kind of AI that's still in the process of learning how human speech works.
Maybe it's just because English isn't the developer's first language, but this game could really use a proofreader.

Also, please consider dropping the narration. It doesn't really add anything and most of the time just ends up being confusing since it constantly jumps between past tense and present tense for no reason(the same thing happens with a lot of the "inner thoughts" by the way).
You don't have to write things like "she starts with the limbs" when we're watching someone apply sunscreen. It's a VN, there's no need to tell us stuff like that when you're already showing us a render of her doing it. Instead, you could replace that with something the MC might be thinking like "mmm, that's nice and cool" or something similar.

Here's an example;
"The boy stood stiffly, hands folded in front of him, hot and sweaty, perhaps deferentially awaiting Wanda's accountability, or perhaps he was hiding something between his legs, an indescribable sense of joy and excitement, and we all knew which."

Honestly, the only way to describe that bit of narration, is that it's very awkward. Again, much of what's being said here is stuff we could've filled in ourselves since we can actually see it happen.. The choice of words is again making me feel like an AI wrote this, it just feels very unnatural.
And who are "we all" at the end there? It sounds like we're supposed to imagine some narrator -who's also an unseen third party observer at the same time- is reading this to us or something? It just doesn't work, and only ends up feeling rather disconnected.

Again, besides all this the game does look great. I'm just trying to give some constructive feedback as I feel like the writing could use some work, or at least a proofreader with a good grasp of the English language.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.

July 21, 2023
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.4.0

Download Mod v0.4WT (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4WT (~213MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
game save from the beginning of v0.4

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
Why no replay?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes