4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
And who did L&P copy his idea off?
I also meant in the way that he has teased everything out for almost 6 years
Now take example of the game a perfect marriage dev clearly mentioned that things will got cozy in the chapter 3 but atleast we have seen some tities and lewd action in that game not sex or more hardcore stuff and covering 1 whole day in the update slowburn dev can mention when the hardcore stuff will start 1 years is good for slow burn but more than that is like we know where it's going just teasing ,teasing and more teasing and teasing and self pleasure and then teasing .

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lots of games have come and gone and gets abandoned I am following this site for long time and I am not harming any of your feelings I just telling let's watch where it goes Following this site for 5 - 6 years I have seen only few of the game gets completed, games like this usually gets abandoned or just teasing and stuff or not hurting any of the dev feelings milking and all you knows you knows.
Games of this quality almost always have no more than 1 - 2 updates per year. Unfortunately, it is also true that many are being abandoned. But there are plenty of exceptions. For example, do you know "Being a Dik"? That game didn't have any sex content at this stage of development either. And meanwhile it's the most popular and successful VN is in this forum, with tons of content.

Do as I do:
Follow these VNs with great interest for years, if that's your taste. And enjoy those that develop well. In the meantime play smaller things, such as Peasant's Quest, Treasure of Nadia and similar. The best things take a while, we can't change that.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Games of this quality almost always have no more than 1 - 2 updates per year. Unfortunately, it is also true that many are being abandoned. But there are plenty of exceptions. For example, do you know "Being a Dik"? That game didn't have any sex content at this stage of development either. And meanwhile it's the most popular and successful VN is in this forum, with tons of content.

Do as I do:
Follow these VNs with great interest for years, if that's your taste. And enjoy those that develop well. In the meantime play smaller things, such as Peasant's Quest, Treasure of Nadia and similar. The best things take a while, we can't change that.
Fuck what are you talking about that game have lots of sex content with every female character and it's season 2 or 3 has start I don't know as I have played only season 1 and that dev takes 6 or more months to bring whole episodes not a quarter day like morning shower breakfast teasing chatting and boom to be continued... That games has some high quantity and productivity stuff cant compare with other games that's why that game has no negativity around it because all are getting what they want

Reactions: BorgiaBou

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why no replay?
What spicy scene do you want to replay? Wanda's pg bubble bath?
I'm not the audience for this type of game, if the MC is having sex with other males while incesting with sisters, daughters, sons ...... For them it doesn't matter? It feels like a kind of NTR to me.
Or is it caused by the fact that the version is still low, so there aren't more paths to choose from in terms of content yet?
It's too confusing with no clear path or main thread. I'm hoping that this game will get better with constant updates and give players options to play, rather than a hodgepodge.
Like in the studio scene, you have to hook up with the photographer if you want your daughter to pay more attention to the MC, but this seems to be a mix of both routes. :oops:
There's choices for everything so you can absolutely play the game you want and avoid the content that doesn't interest you. I'll almost always play female protagonist games strictly lesbian and or incest, if other content is forced that's a no go for me.

For example the studio scene you don't have to do anything with the creeper photographer just to get points with Faye, if I remember correctly you get 2 lust pts for leaving the door unlocked but you can still tell his sorry ass to stay by the door. Or you can deny the shoot altogether and then we should get a home photoshoot for that choice unless they try to pretend that never happened. Things like that grind the gears.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Next update
Wanda buy a dildo and after Terrance touching a Wanda's fabric next he touch her shoes
And then to be continued....:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Next update
Wanda buy a dildo and after Terrance touching a Wanda's fabric next he touch her shoes
And then to be continued....:LOL:
A dildo will come into play sometime so I hope that she buys a spare as well

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
wincest patch not working, never had a problem with any other patches from here but this one just isn't doing anything.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
wincest patch not working, never had a problem with any other patches from here but this one just isn't doing anything.
Did you add it to "MsDenvers-0.4.0.5-pc" or the "game" folder within it? Because it has to be in the "game" folder for it to work. At least, that's what I did and it worked.

Reactions: Old Dog

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Imagine you're a kid doing contracting with sand at the beach, you build a city and it gets stomped on, and on and on and on in this shit cycle.
I just recently saw a very interesting case: it's about the game Innocence or Money by . That game isn't that popular here, it has less comments than this one, for example. Still, he already has 1886 patrons, a similar number than L&P, with a game released just 2 years ago. How the dev did it? Well, he did a very unusual thing: almost every dev launches his game here for free in hope to get patrons, he did the same thing but not only here, he did that in and it happens that the players there are more willing, by far, to support the dev in patreon than in this site. He released the game for free in Steam since almost the beginning of the project and he updated it for free until v0.03, the game is already in v0.08, so, the Steam players who want to keep playing the game after v0.03, become patrons, because many of them don't know this kind of sites or are not interested in be pirates.

Then, it seems that MarcialART has changed the rules of the game: it's better launching your game for free in Steam and promoting it there than here. Besides of getting a lot more patronage there, you don't have to deal with the constant complaints of people that don't even pay to play it. In Steam each player write one review, if they want, and that's all. Innocence or Money has 340 reviews there, the vast majority favorable. Also, it's possible being popular in Steam and not that popular here, which means that the probability of someone leaking an update here early is less.

To put you into perspective, MarcialART earned almost 300 patrons just the first month after releasing his first free version of the game in Steam, that's almost the double of what you got in all these months. Was he lucky? Did the Steam's algorithm favor him to get more presence in the platform? I don't know. But, my advise is to launch the next update of Ms. Denvers in Steam for free (the landlady one) and ask your fans to download it and write positive reviews since the first day of the release there, that's very important to get more presence in the platform. Then, release a few more free versions in Steam, maybe until v0.08 or v0.10. After that, you keep releasing the game in patreon only. When you have a good amount of content (7000-8000 renders) and there's at least a significant sex scene in the game, then you can release the first season of Ms. Denvers in Steam, now with a modic price. Translating your game in several languages helps a lot in Steam, you should do that for the first season of the game, at least.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I just recently saw a very interesting case: it's about the game Innocence or Money by . That game isn't that popular here, it has less comments than this one, for example. Still, he already has 1886 patrons, a similar number than L&P, with a game released just 2 years ago. How the dev did it? Well, he did a very unusual thing: almost every dev launches his game here for free in hope to get patrons, he did the same thing but not only here, he did that in and it happens that the players there are more willing, by far, to support the dev in patreon than in this site. He released the game for free in Steam since almost the beginning of the project and he updated it for free until v0.03, the game is already in v0.08, so, the Steam players who want to keep playing the game after v0.03, become patrons, because many of them don't know this kind of sites or are not interested in be pirates.

Then, it seems that MarcialART has changed the rules of the game: it's better launching your game for free in Steam and promoting it there than here. Besides of getting a lot more patronage there, you don't have to deal with the constant complaints of people that don't even pay to play it. In Steam each player write one review, if they want, and that's all. Innocence or Money has 340 reviews there, the vast majority favorable. Also, it's possible being popular in Steam and not that popular here, which means that the probability of someone leaking an update here early is less.

To put you into perspective, MarcialART earned almost 300 patrons just the first month after releasing his first free version of the game in Steam, that's almost the double of what you got in all these months. Was he lucky? Did the Steam's algorithm favor him to get more presence in the platform? I don't know. But, my advise is to launch the next update of Ms. Denvers in Steam for free (the landlady one) and ask your fans to download it and write positive reviews since the first day of the release there, that's very important to get more presence in the platform. Then, release a few more free versions in Steam, maybe until v0.08 or v0.10. After that, you keep releasing the game in patreon only. When you have a good amount of content (7000-8000 renders) and there's at least a significant sex scene in the game, then you can release the first season of Ms. Denvers in Steam, now with a modic price. Translating your game in several languages helps a lot in Steam, you should do that for the first season of the game, at least.
Thanks for your observations.

Reactions: Toxic Mr Masculine
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes