4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Wincest patch not working, never had a problem with any other patches from here but this one just isn't doing anything.
Wincest is not needed at this momment because the story until this version only tells of about a schoolboy who learns to touch a piece of Wanda's fabric. :LOL:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I just recently saw a very interesting case: it's about the game Innocence or Money by . That game isn't that popular here, it has less comments than this one, for example. Still, he already has 1886 patrons, a similar number than L&P, with a game released just 2 years ago. How the dev did it? Well, he did a very unusual thing: almost every dev launches his game here for free in hope to get patrons, he did the same thing but not only here, he did that in and it happens that the players there are more willing, by far, to support the dev in patreon than in this site. He released the game for free in Steam since almost the beginning of the project and he updated it for free until v0.03, the game is already in v0.08, so, the Steam players who want to keep playing the game after v0.03, become patrons, because many of them don't know this kind of sites or are not interested in be pirates.

Then, it seems that MarcialART has changed the rules of the game: it's better launching your game for free in Steam and promoting it there than here. Besides of getting a lot more patronage there, you don't have to deal with the constant complaints of people that don't even pay to play it. In Steam each player write one review, if they want, and that's all. Innocence or Money has 340 reviews there, the vast majority favorable. Also, it's possible being popular in Steam and not that popular here, which means that the probability of someone leaking an update here early is less.

To put you into perspective, MarcialART earned almost 300 patrons just the first month after releasing his first free version of the game in Steam, that's almost the double of what you got in all these months. Was he lucky? Did the Steam's algorithm favor him to get more presence in the platform? I don't know. But, my advise is to launch the next update of Ms. Denvers in Steam for free (the landlady one) and ask your fans to download it and write positive reviews since the first day of the release there, that's very important to get more presence in the platform. Then, release a few more free versions in Steam, maybe until v0.08 or v0.10. After that, you keep releasing the game in patreon only. When you have a good amount of content (7000-8000 renders) and there's at least a significant sex scene in the game, then you can release the first season of Ms. Denvers in Steam, now with a modic price. Translating your game in several languages helps a lot in Steam, you should do that for the first season of the game, at least.
It's a matter of numbers. Steam is the biggest place for games in the world so your game will get more exposure on Steam than in any other place.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems like a longer trip, outside the city. Whoever called her / accompanies her has a pretty close relationship with her. It's not Nicole, not the kids, who is it?
That is a tough one as is it a minor or major event?
Faye/Lois could be in the car with Wanda or they will have their event later but I think that they are in the car.
Are Harry/Gene on the basketball team or will it be two sepperate events?
Ben/Steffy I have no idea about unless they are harrys parents.
Gavin maybe the coach

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That is a tough one as is it a minor or major event?
Faye/Lois could be in the car with Wanda or they will have their event later but I think that they are in the car.
Are Harry/Gene on the basketball team or will it be two sepperate events?
Ben/Steffy I have no idea about unless they are harrys parents.
Gavin maybe the coach
I don't know how much they will mix the routes, so far they have kept them separate.
This one, all family together but nothing happened.
1690283549172.png

I would say that each of them will continue separately for a while :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes