4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Naked, alone, in a changing room :unsure:
Other clothes, top to bottom. What could it be?;)
Ok it's time for someone to come out and say it: what if it is the first task given by Aid.. Terrance, a photoshoot/modeling job for a friend of his who is in desperate need for a female model? ;):D
(for those who cannot get the reference, it's just a silly inside joke)

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok it's time for someone to come out and say it: what if it is the first task given by Aid.. Terrance, a photoshoot/modeling job for a friend of his who is in desperate need for a female model? ;):D
(for those who cannot get the reference, it's just a silly inside joke)
There are only 2 events, and it seems that they didn't make room for Terrence. Only her sister, Nicole, could help or influence this last event, having an event before this one,
This event takes place in the evening, possibly after her work hours at school, but we have no evidence that anything will happen during those hours. So, no, I don't think Terrence, the bad boy :ROFLMAO: , will have any influence.
There remain the other 2 characters, Faye and Nicole, who could influence this last event and it seems to imply for Wanda to cross a line ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are only 2 events, and it seems that they didn't make room for Terrence. Only her sister, Nicole, could help or influence this last event, having an event before this one,
This event takes place in the evening, possibly after her work hours at school, but we have no evidence that anything will happen during those hours. So, no, I don't think Terrence, the bad boy :ROFLMAO: , will have any influence.
There remain the other 2 characters, Faye and Nicole, who could influence this last event and it seems to imply for Wanda to cross a line ;)
Maybe Wanda is buying a new bikini and the style that she picked up made her blush

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder how far we are will be when this teaser drops?As we are at 70% just now
Would you please share where that source is which tracks the progress of the update? Couldn't find it in the patreon posts. It would be good to keep track of the progress of the game, something like AWAM.
Edit: Whoops sorry, just saw one of the patreon posts saying 70% progress. I hope the dev adds a progress bar of some sort though. You could note this down Pop Doggy if you think it could be useful.

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Would you please share where that source is which tracks the progress of the update? Couldn't find it in the patreon posts. It would be good to keep track of the progress of the game, something like AWAM.

The tag "Progress Reports" is at the top of the page

Reactions: Kason K
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes