4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
What is greater than fan art? Signature with fan club <3 this comes in addition to my signatures and I am happy to represent a fan club for the first time. Now the only thing missing is an official unofficial fan club thread :giggle: Thank you for creating and to founding the fan club!

Reactions: Old Dog and Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
What is greater than fan art? Signature with fan club <3 this comes in addition to my signatures and I am happy to represent a fan club for the first time. Now the only thing missing is an official unofficial fan club thread :giggle: Thank you for creating and to founding the fan club!
All in fan art thread. We will occupy a small part there. I'm right, fans of Wanda and Janet? :)

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
All in fan art thread. We will occupy a small part there. I'm right, fans of Wanda and Janet? :)
Yes, compared to Wanda and Janet Community, clearly in the minority, but nevertheless a fine fan group, which is small but nice, at least in my native language it sounds better than translating it into English. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I was able to spin them up myself using renpy 8.1.3 so they hopefully won't have any technical obstacles beyond needing to check the box.

On a semi-related note, anyone know if the substar block is being worked on? I'd like to follow but I avoid Patreon when I can.
DM me please

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I guess someone never watched terminator
The original ones? lol
I have been trying out a plugin for ps called Alpaca, which seems to be better than the ps gen fill, it has a feature where you can enhance a drawing into 3d or 2d or just enhance it, I tried to see what it was like, plus, FYI, I did say, "wallpaper" and not wallpaper I made like I normally do

Reactions: sexieallie2001
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes