4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
We can be a picky bunch us creators.
Very nice work SexyShelly
You all wouldn't be you, if you'll not picky lol, it does not bother me one bit, I love the way you all are, makes this page special and less toxic (no pun intended lol), also, at the end of the day, he also uses AI for his own work, he maybe a talented writer but, even Ai makes spelling mistakes ;)

You Old Dog you use and create renders for your own work and you make some personally good work, which you are very talented by the way

I use my art, drawings, digital drawings and in game renders that look really nice to use for a different theme to it, for my own work, Plus, the original drawing I used for that wallpaper is on my DeviantArt page for all to see

Reactions: Old Dog

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Borgiabou, is your life so pathetic that you follow thread of a game you don't like?
Nah i just like to follow this copycat of a game to see how much inspiration you take from the AWAM game regarding everything...:whistle: and to be the first to say "i told you so" to Old Dog :LOL:
Also the fuk i just did... i haven't had any post on this thread since i don't even remember...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nah i just like to follow this copycat of a game to see how much inspiration you take from the AWAM game regarding everything...:whistle: and to be the first to say "i told you so" to Old Dog :LOL:
Also the fuk i just did... i haven't had any post on this thread since i don't even remember...
Where do you think that the dev got the idea for AwAm from?Another dev perhaps, so this theme is nothing new.
As for inspiration well I have taken that from a number of games for my art and I have seen other devs do the same but the point is this is not awam no matter how much you bang on about it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Where do you think that the dev got the idea for AwAm from?Another dev perhaps, so this theme is nothing new.
As for inspiration well I have taken that from a number of games for my art and I have seen other devs do the same but the point is this is not awam no matter how much you bang on about it.
Yeah, and that "I told you so", which is already at least 3 years old and which binds certain people ;), I hope it comes true, I mean 3 more years with Wanda.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes