4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have never played that sorry, is that all it is those 3 cigs on the main page? I can fix that, I am downloading it now, let me play it first and I am pretty sure I can make something worth while
You posted a wall paper on the "No More Money" forum page that caught the dev eye.
I have started making one for the game "Hillside" but it has been a while and I am out of practice:).

Reactions: rudy007

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You posted a wall paper on the "No More Money" forum page that caught the dev eye.
I have started making one for the game "Hillside" but it has been a while and I am out of practice:).
Sorry, I haven't made any wallpaper for No More Money, I know Lady Aspen has, you sure it's not that they seen a wallpaper I made for a different game? I posted on New Beginnings in Japan, Give Me A Sun, MsDenvers, September 19 and Thirty Days and couple of others, and also on Lady Aspen page

If its on their page, it would be from Lady Aspen and not from me sorry, but I going to play it now, so I likely will be posting wallpapers and cigs soon :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GrimX95 and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, I haven't made any wallpaper for No More Money, I know Lady Aspen has, you sure it's not that they seen a wallpaper I made for a different game? I posted on New Beginnings in Japan, Give Me A Sun, MsDenvers, September 19 and Thirty Days and couple of others, and also on Lady Aspen page

If its on their page, it would be from Lady Aspen and not from me sorry, but I going to play it now, so I likely will be posting wallpapers and cigs soon :ROFLMAO:
Love ya

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know Pop said this month but I feel he is cutting it fine.
If it is finished later than feb then fine.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Could anybody explain to me why a new patch is needed after every update?
Because each patch contains text only of the version which it was written.

For example, if you take a game ver. 0.05 and throw a patch for ver. 0.03 into it, then Wanda will be a mother, Gene will be a son, Faye and Lois will be daughters only up to version 0.03. Because in version 0.04 and beyond, their roles as blood relatives are simply not spelled out yet.
Therefore, each new version needs a new patch in which the roles for all characters are clearly spelled out.

At least this is how it should be actualy :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Because each patch contains text only of the version which it was written.

For example, if you take a game ver. 0.05 and throw a patch for ver. 0.03 into it, then Wanda will be a mother, Gene will be a son, Faye and Lois will be daughters only up to version 0.03. Because in version 0.04 and beyond, their roles as blood relatives are simply not spelled out yet.
Therefore, each new version needs a new patch in which the roles for all characters are clearly spelled out.
Why do games like No more money use he same patch for each update?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes