4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I was hoping Wanda decides to model for extra money, as pay cut at school is hurting her family, but for extra money, she poses for softx-core mature magazine or website, then, basketball kid finds it and goes back to her house for some sweet fig smashing....he he

I think your hopes are included in the real plot of this game and in future updates we will really be given the opportunity to either turn Wanda into a fashion lingerie model or find her some another job.

In general, about the possible development of the game's plot.

For example, if the player decides to turn Wanda into a fashion model then this will be a storyline with the branching out choices. On the one hand, working as a model Wanda will get closer to Faye and this will be development of their incest M&D storyline. In this walkthrough, Wanda is likely to be corrupted by Nicole, Dolly, Janet, and Faye herself.

On the other hand, if a player is not interested in lesbian content, then he simply will not get close to Faye.
Wanda will work as a model but will make a turn towards one of those three "glamour" looking male characters in studio or some chosen male char. outside it.

If Wanda doesn't become a model then most likely there will be another major branching out in the game which will be connected with the Harry's family. Either Harry (foot fetishist) or his rich father will offer Wanda some kind of part-time job.

Harry's father is a suspicious bastard by the way. I have a feeling that this shadow rooster) is going to be the source of all sorts of dirty content. To be honest, during this scene, i thought he was going to start stroke her ass at any moment)

FKN_BASTARD.png

The only thing that raises doubts in me about Wanda's being an fashion lingerie model is her job at school.
Because be a school principal and half-dressed lingerie model is somehow incompatible.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes