4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
I hope we get to see Mr Rick soon maybe blackmailing her forcing her and gaslighting her into doing something she regrets like marvin in a perfect marriage i just hope he gets some action with wanda especially the update after this one and terrance is also really good i hope he finds a way to guilt trip her and force her into lewd action

Reactions: ClubbaWang

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Yes.

The paths are designed to be exclusive, so you can have your playthrough only with Gene.
Hey man love the game and all but can we expect anything sexual with wanda next update and will you use Mr Rick in the futur to get wanda and thank you

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey man love the game and all but can we expect anything sexual with wanda next update and will you use Mr Rick in the futur to get wanda and thank you
It's a slow burn, most likely going to be a while before there's any real lewd action and probably even longer for Rick considering I don't recognize that name lol

• Haha
Reactions: athreusclouds

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
It's a slow burn, most likely going to be a while before there's any real lewd action and probably even longer for Rick considering I don't recognize that name lol
Its the old head in the school cast i like him he looks like marvin from a perfect marriage and is perfect to take advantage of wanda

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
I had the same feeling. I just didn't remember and had no idea who da hell this Mr. Dick was?)
Well, i think we need an update to have a reason to replay the game again and remember all the minor characters.

By the way. What's Harry's father's name?
The name of the father of the guy who has a young stepmother and a foot-fetish?
I'm wondering if this guy is going to be the bastard the tags are talking about or not?
View attachment 3372626
I love old ugly bastards in games like this hope it will be Rick

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I love old ugly bastards in games like this hope it will be Rick
Nah, i'm sure the downpour of toxic waste would helped him quite fast to age enough and get into that role,
but i doubt there will be such a glorious event or story opportunity in game. :(:LOL:
Without it he's just to young to play such role.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:LOL:

Reactions: afterlights

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I had the same feeling. I just didn't remember and had no idea who da hell this Mr. Dick was?)
Well, i think we need an update to have a reason to replay the game again and remember all the minor characters.

By the way. What's Harry's father's name?
The name of the father of the guy who has a young stepmother and a foot-fetish?
I'm wondering if this guy is going to be the bastard the tags are talking about or not?
View attachment 3372626
His name is Ben if I remember correctly

Reactions: nexer
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes