4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is there any reason why the update doesn't go beyond last updates to be continued screen? Downloaded it a few times but still the game isn't progressing:unsure:
means your not on Gene route, I have added a save file that starts at the end of the last update with Gene route

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
It was mentioned before that you probably have to restart if previous game save was patched
Tried a fresh start and still the same.
means your not on Gene route, if you give me a mo, I can send you a save just before this update
Guess that must be the case then, yeah i'm not on any incest routes.
Even then shouldn't there still be something neutral in the update? Or is this just an incest route update?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Even then shouldn't there still be something neutral in the update? Or is this just an incest route update?
That's strange, if it's mostly a Nicole update then it shouldn't be tied into Gene but I guess maybe if you're not on either of them then that makes sense.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

yeah, not sure if it was accidently done that way, but, the after Gene part in beginning, it's continues with the story, I have added the save file on my last post and put it on here as well for you

Reactions: mma456

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
means your not on Gene route, I have added a save file that starts at the end of the last update with Gene route
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: the problem is even if I was not in gene route the game should start the new update then my beloved Wanda watch the tv in the sitting room as in my other game , then stop , at least I will know it is not setup or download issue :cry::cry:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: the problem is even if I was not in gene route the game should start the new update then my beloved Wanda watch the tv in the sitting room as in my other game , then stop , at least I will know it is not setup or download issue :cry::cry:
You should play it as Gene part is only at the start but, you have a date with Nicole, you can accept to be standard with her or open with her that is up to you, but, you also open another lesbian path with the girl that did your make up at the photoshoot as long as you don't have Nicole interrupt her

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes