4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Also if you are not on the faye route Wanda has the chance to become her manger after faye tells her that she wants to become a glamore model.
Kazanovaromeo does lesbian routes, but, I would hate Kaza to miss out on what would be some good lesbian paths

:unsure: waits for losersnot or what the name is to butt in on the word lesbian :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You should play it as Gene part is only at the start but, you have a date with Nicole, you can accept to be standard with her or open with her that is up to you, but, you also open another lesbian path with the girl that did your make up at the photoshoot as long as you don't have Nicole interrupt her
sorry , it is closed directly , and when I use your save it worked good till HE uncover Wanda and take pic for her naked boobs , and that is the end for me , Forced actions games are ......., thank you very much , I will wait the next update ,to see what will hapen.:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
sorry , it is closed directly , and when I use your save it worked good till HE uncover Wanda and take pic for her naked boobs , and that is the end for me , Forced actions games are ......., thank you very much , I will wait the next update ,to see what will hapen.:HideThePain:
This save is where he took the photo, try that one, don't worry, it has all lesbian paths as well

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
ok , thank you very much , I will try it again , can you check my relations above till I check your save again pls.:love:
You're on the pure lesbian path, my main playthrough is the same, I couldn't carry on with this update, I had to use the playthrough that has Gene on, I not sure maybe Old Dog can check if it was a mistake on PopDoggy side by not having the rest after Gene part continue with the lesbian only part?

Reactions: Old Dog

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You're on the pure lesbian path, my main playthrough is the same, I couldn't carry on with this update, I had to use the playthrough that has Gene on, I not sure maybe Old Dog can check if it was a mistake on PopDoggy side by not having the rest after Gene part continue with the lesbian only part?
Thank you very much , yes , I start play again and it is ok , but as you said exactely it mix for all routes and this is the one I hate very much, so let us wait to see what future will bring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad::devilish::devilish: this is for him only
thank you a lot :love::love:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I am on faye, lois, janet and nicole and nothing else on my main, i have an alternative path where wanda only gets mad at gene and nothing else with him that one also works with no issue.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that is exactely mine , so what is my problem.:unsure::unsure::cry: it did not start from the last update , ok , some one said start the game from beginning , I will try it,and crtrl butt do the trick. thank you very much.
Kaz...just a thought...

You're not using the old mod are you...or used the mod on last update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kaz...just a thought...

You're not using the old mod are you...or used the mod on last update?
OMG , yes OFC , thank you very much :love: , I always forget in each new update , but honestly all my games at least start then make problems , So start from the beginnig it is,(y):sleep:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes