4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Wasn't sure if I wanted to use a cartoon picture of me or something simple like what i added, oh btw, I promised I would let you know, I am in the next update on New Beginning In Japan
Great news, you should upload your .duf file here, let's see how creative the fan art people will be :unsure: ;)

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Besides Wander, Bad Boy Terrence the only other worthy character in this game IMO, the one you love to hate! So thanks SexyShelly, as many spoilers as you can muster...
Terrence gets top marks for real life appearance, cunning, deviance and lying with a straight face. Beats Aiden playing similar role, hands down.
Adding Wander Denvers to Terence's conquests - just a matter of time.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Besides Wander, Bad Boy Terrence the only other worthy character in this game IMO, the one you love to hate! So thanks SexyShelly, as many spoilers as you can muster...
Terrence gets top marks for real life appearance, cunning, deviance and lying with a straight face. Beats Aiden playing similar role, hands down.
Adding Wander Denvers to Terence's conquests - just a matter of time.
Yeah, hard to believe, however, that is so defenseless in front of a kind of bully.
I remember that I had a chemistry teacher, from what I heard, who in her early years gave only top grades. But things have changed over the years, she remained, however, a teacher quite receptive to students' attitudes.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Hello,,, Has the Mom-Son sex taken place yet? Also other sexual encounter other than the Son or lesbian(acceptable) scene avoidable?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes