4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think he either set it up to get closer to Wanda through it.
When she sees his bruises, she will start playing caring nurse with him :sick:
Or the one who fixed Terence's face was his dad.
If his Dad did hit him it could have more of an impact on Wanda or then again Terrance could lie

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
For those curious, if you want to get a taste of a Wanda sex scene, check out episode 9 of Carnal Contract. Very similar model used in that game.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
What ? you want terrence scene , I will report you to the clan:mad::devilish:
In this game i will play on the Gene, Lois, Nicole, Faye and maybe some other future characters paths, but not on Terrence.
So you may relax - clan will continue.

But for example Faye's path is bugged at the moment and i doubt that the developer will fix this bug in Part 2.

So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it. So that in Part 2 i don't have to use the mod that was recommended to me today.

That's all i was thinking about and you've already decided to ROAST) me at the stake for it:WaitWhat:

However, i like that)) This is even good. It's awesome to have such dedicated to a common goal fighters in our clan :LOL:

p.s. i decided to use the mod and wait for the developers to fix everything in about a year)

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
In this game i will play on the Gene, Lois, Nicole, Faye and maybe some other future characters paths, but not on Terrence.
So you may relax - clan will continue.

But for example Faye's path is bugged at the moment and i doubt that the developer will fix this bug in Part 2.

So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it. So that in Part 2 i don't have to use the mod that was recommended to me today.

That's all i was thinking about and you've already decided to ROAST) me at the stake for it:WaitWhat:

However, i like that)) This is even good. It's awesome to have such dedicated to a common goal fighters in our clan :LOL:

p.s. i decided to use the mod and wait for the developers to fix everything in about a year)
So i was wondering how Shelly managed to activate the events with Terrence and Wanda's call to maybe get some additional hints and dig into the script myself and try and fix it
I don't know, sorry :cry: all I can tell you, is, my main playthrough is a fully lesbian one, but this playthrough I sent you, is with all paths on, lesbian and straight with max stats

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If his Dad did hit him it could have more of an impact on Wanda or then again Terrance could lie
Maybe he'll hit him hard enough to where he won't bother Wanda anymore then we can get on with the show.

How big is part 2? At this point I might as well wait, especially if it's rather small, which I have to assume it is.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe he'll hit him hard enough to where he won't bother Wanda anymore then we can get on with the show.

How big is part 2? At this point I might as well wait, especially if it's rather small, which I have to assume it is.
OH , or may be he'll hit him hard enough to send him to Sea or ocean where he won't bother my beloved Wanda anymore.:unsure: :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Letgenefuckhismom

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
OH , or may be he'll hit him hard enough to send him to Sea or ocean where he won't bother my beloved Wanda anymore.:unsure: :p
I'm surprised and disappointed that you would let that little pecker near Sea, she doesn't deserve that. :cautious:

For those curious, if you want to get a taste of a Wanda sex scene, check out episode 9 of Carnal Contract. Very similar model used in that game.
Similar hairstyle but redhead, plus even if it was the exact same model it's different developers which means different posing and animation skill. CC developers did a really good job though and we'll all be lucky if MsD is on par with that level of skill.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
PopDoggy, If you were making a movie, you'd be walking away with an Oscar and Best Picture Award. The story writing is still top-notch. I'm sure you leave most of us wishing there was still more to see when we reach the end of the latest version. So much intregue, suspicion, depth, incest on various levels, and of course corruption. I know I leaving other definitions out, but, there's so many.
The artwork, I'll call it like a satin/lavender style, is different and I'm sure intentional on your part. Personally, I would love to see the pictures sharp and crisp. But, that's my preference (my vision is not that hot to start with).
Each time I start a new version, I can't put it away until I am finished. To compare, it is a rare occurrence for me. I'll usually play a game for 15-30 minutes and then I'm off to play another. Your game/story keeps me locked in, and I love it.
Don't ever stop writing/making this game. Don't ever stop!! Thank you, muah!!!
A last thought, it would be nice to personalize the names of the characters.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes