4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I always thought I was on team Terrance.

I finished the update and read this thread and seems I missed the phone call and manager option. (I got a save file from here to see the phone call. Now I know where's it at.) Try again, did a CTRL fast forward, no call. Hmmmm, ok try again, third play through FF with MOD - no call - What!

So, with my choices made, they now lead me to believe... shit, I hate to say it, but am I part ... Terrance Haters Clan. Noooooo...! LOL - I don't know...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

I finished the update and read this thread and seems I missed the phone call and manager option. (I got a save file from here to see the phone call. Now I know where's it at.) Try again, did a CTRL fast forward, no call. Hmmmm, ok try again, third play through FF with MOD - no call - What!

So, with my choices made, they now lead me to believe... shit, I hate to say it, but am I part ... Terrance Haters Clan. Noooooo...! LOL - I don't know...
Until this bug is fixed
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3452688_1710077168175.png

2. Shift+o
3. try_console_him = True

Reactions: ghost1122
Apr 27, 2023

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
MsDenvers-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
does this include mobile as idk for some reason its not progressing for me as still won't let me past the.5 ending spot

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Well, this was very short. Prefer her old hairstyle, the one she had at the party does not suit her at all, and makes no sense considering she has shorter hair, and i did not see Faye put some extensions while preparing her for the party. I hope this hair is only a one time deal, and after the party she gets her old hairstyle, as i said shorter suits her more. Also i noticed how Nicole looked more like Wanda used to look, and Wanda looked more like someone else. Did not like that change. Overall, i was disappointed with this update, which is kind of a shame since Wanda is one of my favorite characters.

Hate to complain, but i just have huge expectations from this game, based on what i got to play until this update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I actually thought that Wanda looked younger and as for the hair yes this could be a one time deal but we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: athreusclouds

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
huh... what happened to the renders?? They were peak quality until that montage after she gets drunk with the son, and then the renders look... not ugly, but not the same quality AT ALL... :confused:
True, from the moment she gets to that party with Nicole, like all got grainy or something. Even her eyes, which were one of the things i loved the most got weirder, not so clear blue like they used to be. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: athreusclouds
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes