4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Terrance doesn't deserve to touch Wanda, let alone be in the same room. :LOL:
Some people get what they don't deserve and some people even just take what they don't deserve. In my opinion, this makes a much more interesting story and relationship dynamic than the usual approach of "seducing and convincing".

Terrence probably sees himself as Wandas savior but he will learn the hard way.
I hope so; he isn't her savior, he is her downfall. He also shouldn't care about what he is to her, but what she is to him and what he wants and can do with her.

Reactions: TheMummy56

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Have they changed her areolas and nipples after all? Now Wanda has probably the best pair out here)

From this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But he has not updated the old once. Would be nice if he fixes them with gene scene as well.

Jun 9, 2017
Reactions: Lust & nipple

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Huh? It's on the very first page...
I'm a bit confused, is this update that was supposed to be released on june 30 released now, as the changelog states that but the version declared on the front is still 7.3f. If yes then will this have a new compressed release too?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a bit confused, is this update that was supposed to be released on june 30 released now, as the changelog states that but the version declared on the front is still 7.3f. If yes then will this have a new compressed release too?
This is the bugfixed version of part 1, part 2 doesn't release until the 30th or so.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes