4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MsDenvers-0.7.3f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Daemon88

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am using Kogo's mod, but, I can't get the wincest to work. I've tried various ways, but, Gene is still calling her Wanda during the kitchen/drone scene. I've tried just using the wincest mod and still can't seem to get it to work. Somebody, please explain?

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Is the final part of this update, her pushing Terrence out of the booth and walking away? Cause I get that with both options.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am using Kogo's mod, but, I can't get the wincest to work. I've tried various ways, but, Gene is still calling her Wanda during the kitchen/drone scene. I've tried just using the wincest mod and still can't seem to get it to work. Somebody, please explain?
Hi. Just checked, in my playthrough he's calling her "mom". Maybe you used an old save without the wincest installed? Because it must be one with using the wincest patch from the game start. Otherwise it stays on the non-wincest route even you installed the patch later on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: ashitanojoe

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Works fine for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Bigboss1015

Dec 22, 2022
SonsOfLiberty โพสต์: 14067268 สมาชิก: 5279002 said:
ไม่ แพตช์อยู่ใน OP ถ้าฉันเพิ่มเข้าไป ฉันมีหมายเหตุ

พวกเขาจะอยู่ในตอนที่ 2

ไม่ มันจะไม่ออกจนถึงวันที่ 30 มิถุนายน "f" เป็นเวอร์ชันที่แก้ไขข้อบกพร่องแล้ว
[/อ้าง] thank you very much

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
what was the bug fix for what was bugged for this update as i played and didnt have a issues really with anything before th f version

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes