4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I see no Saruman here, young man. Are you hallucinating? :D

I've never said I'm better, I just said that you are too poor yourself to call other people poor. And it showing you know)

It's hardly about "can't afford" more like "don't want to" buy. It's just... I don't like arrogant people, and thanks to your hysterical performance here othere people will probably see it too. Maybe decline in paying partons will teach you some manners. Calling everyone here pirates for no reason is a slippery slope and you are about to fall.
Thank you. Enjoy poverty

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Calling everyone here pirates for no reason is a slippery slope and you are about to fall.
Never called "everyone" a pirate. Most supporters on patreon don't care to waste their time talking nonsense on forums. Me and Pop are not begging for money, the game is doing fine and continues to grow with each release. We appreciate all the supporters, the ones that pay and the ones that don't pay (and don't complain).

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
Jun 18, 2023
You have no life bro. Grow up and do something with your life. Go make some money
The Pop probably already regretting for having you in his team, because, well... you being you)
I have more than enough in my life thanks for caring. It's just I will never pay to people like you. I really hope the Pop himself is a much more pleasant person and at the same time I hope he is not, because I don't like to think that you are ruining his project just by being here.

And may we continue to grow our fanbase.
Ahahaha :D With such an approach :D Good luck.

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Imagine justifying 70$ for an hour or two of content. Even AAA devs aren't this greedy and deluded.
I have seen other devs charge $40 for a single teaser and some charge $65 and you get

Access to the most exclusive and special teasers and animation previews right away.
Its your choice if you want to pay or not.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes