4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
spying his mommy or sister :unsure:
We have seen his sister leave her room but Gene went the blacony way so maybe Gene watches Wanda change while Faye talks to her mother but hopefully we will know more once the next teaser drops

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
We have seen his sister leave her room but Gene went the blacony way so maybe Gene watches Wanda change while Faye talks to her mother but hopefully we will know more once the next teaser drops
Why do people want to know what's coming ahead of time? Don't you enjoy entertainment such as this the most the first time around when everything is fresh? Just seems peculiar to me how so many on here want spoilers, then I wonder if those folks are just looking for a quick fap.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why do people want to know what's coming ahead of time? Don't you enjoy entertainment such as this the most the first time around when everything is fresh? Just seems peculiar to me how so many on here want spoilers, then I wonder if those folks are just looking for a quick fap.
Teasers don't give out that much information as Gene cold be spying on either his mother or one of his sisters so we throw out crazy stuff to try and work it out

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because there's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Reactions: Malika1234

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Teasers don't give out that much information as Gene cold be spying on either his mother or one of his sisters so we throw out crazy stuff to try and work it out
True, but it's still information. I think we all have a pretty good idea of who he's spying on. On that note, if his route is scripted similarly to Taboo, oh boy!! No developer could duplicate Kay Parker in that movie, but I'm REALLY looking forward to watching them try.
Because there's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.
That's my point though, why do people want to know the path? The unknown is always more exciting. I guess in the case of will it be to your preference that makes sense, but actual details? It's weird to me, something I don't understand, so I'm asking why.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
True, but it's still information. I think we all have a pretty good idea of who he's spying on. On that note, if his route is scripted similarly to Taboo, oh boy!! No developer could duplicate Kay Parker in that movie, but I'm REALLY looking forward to watching them try.

That's my point though, why do people want to know the path? The unknown is always more exciting. I guess in the case of will it be to your preference that makes sense, but actual details? It's weird to me, something I don't understand, so I'm asking why.
kay Parker was very good in the film "health Spa"yummy.
Also if Gene does want to see his mother in the bath then he will have to enter room so the teaser before last could be Wanda opening the door to find out if Gene does have naughty feeling for her

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Oh, for me it's just whether or not it's interesting enough for me to try. Gene spying on whoever - I'd rather watch paint dry. Same as someone spying on Gene. I'm here for the boobs.

More detail than that, yeah, don't get it either.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK, inside is only Wanda.

Where you come from with one of Gene's sisters? :unsure:
I think there is two people in the room one sitting down and one standing
I am not saying it is not Gene looking on I am talking about who is in the room

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Further to the right is a door(not the bathroom door which is further away.So since Wanda wanted to talk to Fye and she is also worried about lios as well so which one is it?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes