4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, for me it's just whether or not it's interesting enough for me to try. Gene spying on whoever - I'd rather watch paint dry. Same as someone spying on Gene. I'm here for the boobs.

More detail than that, yeah, don't get it either.
True, but looking at this I think him spying is just one aspect of the scene. If we still get her bathing, that's a win, and if that's all it is maybe that's not one of the main scenes being talked about. If it is you would almost have to assume someone else is in fact in the room with her. Not that I would mind a couple hundred renders of her undressing, taking a bath, toweling off.. :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
True, but looking at this I think him spying is just one aspect of the scene. If we still get her bathing, that's a win, and if that's all it is maybe that's not one of the main scenes being talked about. If it is you would almost have to assume someone else is in fact in the room with her. Not that I would mind a couple hundred renders of her undressing, taking a bath, toweling off.. :love:
Wanda still has to try on the outfit that Nicole bought her which she could try on after the bath

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well if it was Gene spying on Faye giving Wanda another massage, that would be a different thing entirely. But that would be more about Faye and Wanda, and Gene spying would be incidental, like when he walked in on Wanda in the bath before.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
minimize Lgbtq+ content, more cuckhold needed
It's female protagonist, how do you expect cucking content to be implemented? I guess crazier things have happened, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Also there would have to be *some* before there can be *more*.

Don't we have a round 5 male characters in the game already?
Yes, already way more than we need.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Omar95
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes