4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It must mean that in most games women are shaved, which is fine for me, I'm not a hair-lover except on the head.
I love a good muff on a woman... plus she looks like a woman. The bare, shaved look can be okay, but... gimme a nice soft patch of fur any day. :)

I don't even mind armpit hair, my mother had it and it was fine. I think we shave way too much these days. ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I love a good muff on a woman... plus she looks like a woman. The bare, shaved look can be okay, but... gimme a nice soft patch of fur any day. :)

I don't even mind armpit hair, my mother had it and it was fine. I think we shave way too much these days. ;)
it all about fashion now and if your hairy you are seen as not normal

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
it all about fashion now as if your hairy you are seen as not normal
Tell me about it! I have a beard, a large one, not a short one. I seen a video where a man with a similar beard was asked by a talk show host why he grew his beard and I loved his reply. He said that he has no choice, he was born this way, it's natural. Then he said that the real question was not why he grew his, but why the talk show host cut his off? I loved that! You could apply the same logic to the rest of the body. Why do we grow hair on our genitals and face etc... because it is normal and natural... the real question is... why do people cut the hair off? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

Thank you for talking about your mother on a forum like this. I admire bravery :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes