4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Guys, good stuff here, Lois is ready and she'll pass Faye on the right :p. Cheeks and Thighs :unsure:
1682952012532.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There was a study that having hair on your genetals/arms forms a natural barrier about infections
I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's there for a reason. In any event, in the end, it's just HAIR, like any other hair on your body. I personally take good care of my beard, shampoo it etc... certainly nothing unclean about it.

I had a man ask me why I didn't shave, I told him that I didn't want my face smooth like a woman's. Heheheh... (kind of a jab back at him). And I still love one bearded man's reply I seen on TV... "my beard is natural, the real question you should ask is why do you cut yours off?"

People have some STRANGE ideas about it not being clean, or poor grooming and other nonsense. When it comes to pubic hair, well, I like my women to look like WOMEN, not little girls, but to each his own. Saved pubic region doesn't bother me either. Everyone has their own tastes I guess... just don't think it is somehow poor grooming or not clean or other nonsense. That's just propaganda put out my Gillette. ;) :p

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's there for a reason. In any event, in the end, it's just HAIR, like any other hair on your body. I personally take good care of my beard, shampoo it etc... certainly nothing unclean about it.

I had a man ask me why I didn't shave, I told him that I didn't want my face smooth like a woman's. Heheheh... (kind of a jab back at him). And I still love one bearded man's reply I seen on TV... "my beard is natural, the real question you should ask is why do you cut yours off?"

People have some STRANGE ideas about it not being clean, or poor grooming and other nonsense. When it comes to pubic hair, well, I like my women to look like WOMEN, not little girls, but to each his own. Saved pubic region doesn't bother me either. Everyone has their own tastes I guess... just don't think it is somehow poor grooming or not clean or other nonsense. That's just propaganda put out my Gillette. ;) :p
I am very surprised that you are talking about pubic hair in this thread :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes