4.10 star(s) 40 Votes
Jun 8, 2022
Very strong AWAM vibe. I hope it changes in the next update or I'll likely not follow anymore. I mean a masturbation scene with panties on is a good indication that the Dev isn't going to "go there."

Also, patch issues big time.

Very disappointing for a story that has such good renders and somewhat decent writing. Why is that so often the case?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Omar95

Crocs are not that comfortable
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2020
Guys? Feel free to share your opinions and give us your feedback, but please don't shame others who like different genres than you...
Yes there is lesbian content, yes there is incest content (only if you use the patch) and yes Randy does not know how to swim!
Ms. Denvers is still in a early development stage and things are still growing (especially me after seeing the new Janet!), so please be patient. In the meantime, you can keep telling us what you liked/disliked and why, because that's also a good way to support the game.

Thank you all and please... Crocs are not that comfortable!

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
Dude, I also want more moments of lezcest , I really don't give a fuck about the son, but I also know that I'm not the only one playing and I have to respect the tastes of others.
so you guys could stop pissing off people who like something you don't like, damn it.

I also don't see the point in people entering the page of a game that has a female protagonist and asking it to be a male protagonist, do you want games with a male protagonist? play another fucking game.

I loved the update, I like the way the story is developing.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Your mod has a tiny problem. The character def for "w" and "wanda" are exactly the same... the issue is that "w" is used for her inner monologue/thoughts. Unless the text makes it clear she's thinking what shows, it's impossible to distinguish from 'spoken' dialogue...
The original definition has a {b} pre- and {/b} postfix, but even that doesn't make it that visible a difference.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Guys? Feel free to share your opinions and give us your feedback, but please don't shame others who like different genres than you...
Yes there is lesbian content, yes there is incest content (only if you use the patch) and yes Randy does not know how to swim!
Ms. Denvers is still in a early development stage and things are still growing (especially me after seeing the new Janet!), so please be patient. In the meantime, you can keep telling us what you liked/disliked and why, because that's also a good way to support the game.

Are crocs crocodiles? :unsure: I never sat on a crocodile so I don't know how comfortable they are. I guess it's hard and unstable.

You want to know what we liked and disliked? Personally I liked everything. The beauty, the sweetness, the delicacy... I particularly liked the last scene, with Faye. I hope the poor girl will get what she's badly longing for.

Thank you for this beautiful game.

:love:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Are crocs crocodiles? :unsure: I never sat on a crocodile so I don't know how comfortable they are. I guess it's hard and unstable.

You want to know what we liked and disliked? Personally I liked everything. The beauty, the sweetness, the delicacy... I particularly liked the last scene, with Faye. I hope the poor girl will get what she's badly longing for.

Thank you for this beautiful game.

:love:
Crocs
images (4).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana and Omar95

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

Crocs are very comfortable :rolleyes:
images (5).jpeg

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Your mod has a tiny problem. The character def for "w" and "wanda" are exactly the same... the issue is that "w" is used for her inner monologue/thoughts. Unless the text makes it clear she's thinking what shows, it's impossible to distinguish from 'spoken' dialogue...
The original definition has a {b} pre- and {/b} postfix, but even that doesn't make it that visible a difference.
Thanks for the info, I actually already have an idea where I missed that. I try to fix it.
Edit: should be fixed now. And I added for her thoughts, to be more different, an italic text option, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: FaceCrap and Envoye
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes