4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
why can't open on mac? writes "this app can't be opened", not even a security notification which can be bypassed. anyone can help?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
why can't open on mac? writes "this app can't be opened", not even a security notification which can be bypassed. anyone can help?
Right-click on the icon of the app, it will say that the app can't be opened, choose "cancel". Right-click again there will be a third choice to open it, bypassing the security settings.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Right-click on the icon of the app, it will say that the app can't be opened, choose "cancel". Right-click again there will be a third choice to open it, bypassing the security settings.
i see only OK option in the 'can't open window', right click you mean to open options of the file and then click open?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
i see only OK option in the 'can't open window', right click you mean to open options of the file and then click open?
I just tried, the usual procedure I described in my preceding post doesn't work. It's a matter of wrong permissions. But there's on this site a script which fixes this:

Here we go:
1. Download "fixperm 0.1.command".
2. Launch Terminal.
3. Drop "fixperm 0.1.command" in the Terminal window and press Return.
4. Drop "MsDenvers.app" in the Terminal window and press Return.
Now when you double-click on the app it should launch.
Hope this helps :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rukoblud
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes