4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Waste of time downloading, better wait for it to complete.
In general, it makes sense to wait for a full version.

But calling a game so fresh in development a "waste of time" is outrageous. And also strange, especially considering the fact that at least 90% of all the most promising games listed here in the forum are still years away from completion. You are new here?

I see it completely differently. The game seems very promising. The storytelling in particular appeals to me. Usually that's half the fun (y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Have 4 on me on one condiction though.
Janet is in the next update
A new "girl talk" session, with more concrete things. Janet, who has more experience, to remember how sexually frustrated she was while her husband was sleeping with younger women. And Wanda to recognize herself in Janet ;)
How she started at first touching herself, then using toys, and finally let the bastard, who the hell is he? :ROFLMAO: fuck her.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Davyjoe

Feb 4, 2023
In general, it makes sense to wait for a full version.

But calling a game so fresh in development a "waste of time" is outrageous. And also strange, especially considering the fact that at least 90% of all the most promising games listed here in the forum are still years away from completion. You are new here?

I see it completely differently. The game seems very promising. The storytelling in particular appeals to me. Usually that's half the fun (y)
Even more strange, when you are getting it for free :rolleyes:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A new "girl talk" session, with more concrete things. Janet, who has more experience, to remember how sexually frustrated she was while her husband was sleeping with younger women. And Wanda to recognize herself in Janet ;)
How she started at first touching herself, then using toys, and finally let the bastard, who the hell is he? :ROFLMAO: fuck her.
Or it!
Dildo for Wanda

• Hey there
Reactions: nexer

Eve777

Apr 27, 2022
I'm not the audience for this type of game, if the MC is having sex with other males while incesting with sisters, daughters, sons ...... For them it doesn't matter? It feels like a kind of NTR to me.
Or is it caused by the fact that the version is still low, so there aren't more paths to choose from in terms of content yet?
It's too confusing with no clear path or main thread. I'm hoping that this game will get better with constant updates and give players options to play, rather than a hodgepodge.
Like in the studio scene, you have to hook up with the photographer if you want your daughter to pay more attention to the MC, but this seems to be a mix of both routes. :oops:

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
We have only had 4 updates and you peeps are complaining because she has not fucked anything yet.
This game is not awam.
The dev is not L&P
The cast is a lot smaller
The dev has a team behind him/her.
It states it is a slow burn burn so if you don't like it leave
Lots of games have come and gone and gets abandoned I am following this site for long time and I am not harming any of your feelings I just telling let's watch where it goes Following this site for 5 - 6 years I have seen only few of the game gets completed, games like this usually gets abandoned or just teasing and stuff or not hurting any of the dev feelings milking and all you knows you knows.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes